What are you vaping right now, this minute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
I think there was a messup in my order.... I ordered 1 bottle of legend 24 nic 50 mil, 1 bottle of PB 36 nic 50 ml both at 100VG and I get a confirmation showing 2 of each..... do I send the extras back or send them more funds? :unsure:

There's a glitch in the software of the company that does the shipping. My confirmation said 3 of each. I was sad not to get that. ;)

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Dang it , I forgot lessons learned in NET's 101 . NEVER put more than a half a tank's worth of Clay's NET's in a kayfun . I had loaded up a 3.1 with Deep Caramel Pipe and an awesome vape became the Vape from hell halfway through the tank , yuck ! The coil looked like I'd have to chisel it clean . Damned absent minded lately . :)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Dang it , I forgot lessons learned in NET's 101 . NEVER put more than a half a tank's worth of Clay's NET's in a Kayfun . I had loaded up a 3.1 with Deep Caramel Pipe and an awesome vape became the Vape from hell halfway through the tank , yuck ! The coil looked like I'd have to chisel it clean . Damned absent minded lately . :)
been getting your daily dose of DF???

Reactions: Chakris

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Dang it , I forgot lessons learned in NET's 101 . NEVER put more than a half a tank's worth of Clay's NET's in a Kayfun . I had loaded up a 3.1 with Deep Caramel Pipe and an awesome vape became the Vape from hell halfway through the tank , yuck ! The coil looked like I'd have to chisel it clean . Damned absent minded lately . :)
The vast majority of NETs (Clay's or otherwise) are gunky as hell. I rarely can get a full Kayfun tank on those. HHV is the exception and have very clean burning nETs.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
The vast majority of NETs (Clay's or otherwise) are gunky as hell. I rarely can get a full Kayfun tank on those. HHV is the exception and have very clean burning nETs.
Trouble is , I knew better , just plain spaced it . It wouldn't have been an issue with the Rose or the REO , no need to drain to rewick but it seems SM sure took the long way to incorporate that in the KF4 . One more Rose and a REO Grand and I'm done , set , game and match . :)

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Christened the new Rose with the Mango Banana Cavendish , the Rose at .6 - .7 ohms is a cooler vape than the RM2 or the Veritas at 1.2 ohms , the nuances of the tobacco are more apparent in the Rose , either way it's an awesome vape riding shotgun with Legend in another Rose and Dragon's fire in the REO . Btw the Peaches and cream is insane in a dual coiled Velocity at .3 ohms .

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
37744049b8f239a53eeb34716e5719d2.jpg

Actually Boba's Bounty in the Majesty bottle[emoji7]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread