The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What aren't we carrying?

Discussion in 'The Vapor Room' started by GrapeVap, Feb 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. GrapeVap

GrapeVap Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Nov 6, 2009
    Maryland USA
    Please use this thread to let us know what new products out there you'd like to see us carry. There is always something new in the e-cigarette world and instead of grabbing up every new thing that comes out, leaving you with a multitude of choices, we would rather hear directly from YOU exactly what YOU want. Thanks for any feedback, it will be used!!

2. SmokingRT

SmokingRT Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2010
    YIPEE!!! Home at last
    I hate to beat a dead horse but eGo T atties and Tanks wold be the bomb. I just ordered some juice from you for the first time and would like to have a one stop shop. BTW I am going to email you as I forgot to tell you I wanted the free bottles in 24 mgs. Hope it is not to late.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for catching my omission in mgs. Review to come soon after I receive my juice.

3. GrapeVap

Nov 6, 2009
    Maryland USA
    We are in the process of testing Tank samples right now and we will have them on the site hopefully by early March. Sorry for the delay on these but we just want to make sure they work properly. Thanks for the feedback! I made sure to make your samples in 24mg btw. -Josh

4. GrapeVap

Nov 6, 2009
    Maryland USA
    Took us a little while but we finally got them up! Tank Kits

5. keelalagirl55

keelalagirl55 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2011
    oh....found my answer....sorry:) :blush:

6. GrapeVap

Nov 6, 2009
    Maryland USA
    haha, no worries! We actually going to be putting up 3-3ML Pack Tasters next month as well!

7. Smacker

Smacker Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 19, 2011
    Western Maryland
    It would be nice to add LR tank atties to your line-up. I'm ready to order!

8. GrapeVap

Nov 6, 2009
    Maryland USA
    LR Tank attys are on their way and should be up on the site by Sat at the latest!

9. jlarsen

jlarsen Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2011
    Helena, MT
    I can think of some products that aren't "out there" (to the best of my knowledge), but that I'd like to see someone manufacture and sell.

A certified lead free, made in the US atomizer for one, high quality that lasts a long time, and/or one that can easily be rebuilt - like the hellomizer would have been if the project hadn't been scraped, but maybe a bit smaller or at least one that can be used with cartridges as well as drip tips.

A metal (aluminum, stainless steel, or titanium) cartridge, one that doesn't melt regardless of failure to index, and that can be re-filled and reused indefinitely. Preferably one that has a flared end so that a drip tip could be used with it as well (just for aesthetics or the shape) or that itself is shaped like a contoured drip tip.

Any flavored or unflavored ejuices made from the ground up in the USA, including the nicotine being made or extracted here.

10. SandraDC

SandraDC Full Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Texas
    I would love to find an American supplier that carries the tobacco flavor that's in Knight Sticks. I found it from a China supplier but can't afford the shipping but I love the flavor and would like to use it in my other e-cigs. I've seen several posts that others would like the same. Thanks!

11. Curvychic

Curvychic Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2011
    SE GA
    I love your juices (and you weekly special prices!! Can't be beat!!). I would be thrilled if you could make Banana Fosters Coffee!!!! :)

12. Zelphie

Zelphie Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2010
    S.E. Michigan
    Blueberry flavored juice :)

oh, and maybe those beautiful pawn muticolored drip tips.

13. GrapeVap

Nov 6, 2009
    Maryland USA
    We have been searching for a good blueberry flavoring for a while and haven't found one we felt was good enough to put up on the site, but as soon as we do we will send out an e-mail and post a thread here, hopefully soon.

We have also been looking into doing custom drip tips for a while now as well and hope to have everything worked out in the coming months. Thanks for the feedback! -Josh

14. VictoryNotVengence

VictoryNotVengence Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2009
    USA

Your not selling the batteries that mods use. THey need replacing every few months and it would be nice to see them on all vendor sites not just sites that sell mods.

15. GrapeVap

Nov 6, 2009
    Maryland USA
    Thats a very good point. I bascially stopped using mods after the ego and LR attys came out and sometimes forget we could carry batts, esp for people that already shop with us for things like juice and attys. Thanks for the feedback, we will definitely look into it.

16. joey55

joey55 Full Member

Mar 1, 2011
    Staten Island, NY
    I would love to see you carry Dual coil cartos for 510's/Ego's. I have been hearing great things and want to try. I rather deal with VR than any other supplier. While on the subject how about carrying a moderately priced mod with 510 connections like screwdriver MK III or Indulgence v2 style.

17. Noodoggy

Noodoggy Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2011
    Orlando, FL
    I second the mods batts, esp 14500 and 14650 batts. Secondly I wanted to ask about larger bottle sizes? I just love that Mt. Do and at the rate I go through it...I'd need a 30ml bottle every 6 days lol I love the weekly juice deals, cuz it gets me to try something different. Thanks for the great juice!

18. BB3

BB3 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 17, 2011
    Florida Panhandle
    If this si the right place might I suggest new flavors--Cookies and Cream and Dulce de Leche?

Great stuff guys. Thank you

19. Vap0rJay

Vap0rJay Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2011
    Maryland
    The only other vendor I shop is Mrs. T and that is solely for her snicker doodle cookie. Taste is preference and I’m sorry I just do not like pb cookie. If you could create a similar snicker doodle cookie, I would have no need to purchase anywhere else as TVR has become pretty much my 1 stop shop!

20. resnbl

resnbl Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2011
    Northern VA
    I've read some good reviews about your Orange Dreamsicle juice, but don't see it in the list of available flavors. Has it been dropped, or are you just currently out of stock?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.