The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What aren't we carrying?

Discussion in 'The Vapor Room' started by GrapeVap, Feb 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bitey

bitey Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 18, 2009
    Central Ohio
    I have been checking your site and would love to get the pretty color delrin drip tips, but they remain out of stock. They are listed here:

Solid Derlin Drip Tip

I would like a couple of the purple ones and one each of the other colors listed except for the black, which I have. Do you intend to carry them again? If not, where did you get them? Can I buy them someplace else? Thanks.

2. Vap0rJay

Vap0rJay Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2011
    Maryland
    Since you now carry 306 atty's, how about the XL 306 drip tips?!

The reg drip tip is nice, but too short to use w/ an ego cone! I keep eyeballing them on a couple other sites -- but it seems silly to spend in shipping, more than the drip tip itself!!! I'd rather just add one in w/ a larger juice/part order -- because these 306's really are awesome!

Slight learning curve, but the clouds of vapor, flavor, and throat hit are uncanny. De-wick and debridge these puppies w/ a few drops of TVR juice and daaaaaaaaang!
    :vapor:

3. drummerboy58

drummerboy58 Senior Member Verified Member

Apr 5, 2011
    Charleston, WV
    How about a KIWI flavored e-juice. By that, I mean just kiwi on it's own. That's one of the few fruity flavored juices that I love, but not many vendors have it.

4. Last_Chance

Last_Chance Full Member

Mar 19, 2011
    Portland OR
    I would LOVE a clean pineapple juice, just pineapple. Its a juice I loveeee but would love a TVR version best :)

5. GrapeVap

GrapeVap Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Nov 6, 2009
    Maryland USA
    Hi Bitey, They are back in stock now! Sorry for the delay!

6. GrapeVap

Nov 6, 2009
    Maryland USA
    Kiwi and Pineapple... Josh and I's two favorite fruits! We will absolutely look to see if we can add them!

7. Lambch3p

Lambch3p Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2011
    Sunny Tampa Florida
    A good strong cola e-liquid with no artificial coloring would be nice. :)

8. rkayw

rkayw Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 10, 2011
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    I would love to see a triple espresso White Choc. Mocha. (my favorite & only coffee beverage from that *bucks place.)

9. ime5000

ime5000 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    maryland
    ive been looking at mods online for hours like variable voltage mods and stuff, still trying to figure out whats good whats not, if any are actually worth it, im pretty sure most are custom made, but if started carrying something like that, it would be awesome and id prolly just go of your direct opinion.

10. HolaAmigos

HolaAmigos Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 24, 2011
    Texas
    I would like to see Strawberry Champagne :)

11. WyattZ

WyattZ Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2011
    Minocqua, Wisconsin
    I'd love it if you guys carried Boge 510 cartomizers.

12. GrapeVap

Nov 6, 2009
    Maryland USA
    We have what we believe to be a good cola flavor on the way and should be up within the next two weeks. It is also clear! Can't wait to get some feedback on it!

13. Tango13

Tango13 Full Member

Dec 5, 2011
    Michigan
    I would love to see TVR make Butter Rum flavor. I currently order this flavor from another vendor but can't get it in the PG75/VG25 ratio that I need to run through my tank setup. Based on the *Superior* flavor and quality I have found in your juices I think TVR's blend would be outstanding.

Thanx

14. Psyche

Psyche Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2011
    Left of Center
    I'd really like a good fruit punch e-liquid. One that tastes like Hawaiian Punch or Hi-C.

15. Merph

Merph Full Member

Jan 8, 2012
    USA
    I dont know if this has been suggested.. but... cereal flavors! Lucky charms?? Captain crunch? Copyrighted cereal, but the taste isnt :)

16. Sandiej02

Sandiej02 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 11, 2010
    California Coast
    Would love to see ORGANIC juices (especially a vanilla one) and an Organic VG option.

17. orachel

orachel Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 2, 2010
    Mesa, Arizona...USA
    I'd really love to see a wider variety drip tips. In plastic or aluminum... I like the really bulbous ones, specifically in a really roundy vase or calabash shape. And ideally something cheaper than the $8 ones.

18. cdelsol

cdelsol Full Member

Nov 8, 2011
    California
    I would love a nice, smooth milk chocolate flavor, or maybe a hot cocoa flavor. I am having a really hard time finding a chocolate flavor, from any vendor, that doesn't taste harsh or metallic around the edges, and the problem is worst with flavors based on dark chocolate. TVR juices are my favorite, and I just bet you would get it right.

Also, what happened to the 20-gauge, bevel-tip 3/4-inch syringe needles that I ordered a month or so ago? Will they be back? I recently ordered new syringes with a 1.5-in. blunt tip (not sure of the gauge, but they were thicker). They didn't pull the juice out of the bottle as well, and I can't get them between the filler and the wall of the cartridge without trashing the filler. And when I checked the website today to see if the first ones I ordered were back, I didn't find any needles sold separately at all, only packaged with the syringes. I'm hopelessly confused.

19. orachel

Dec 2, 2010
    Mesa, Arizona...USA
    cdelsol... if you haven't tried it already, try the English Toffee. I'm the same way with chocolates... total chocoholic in real life, but tried choco vapes from about 15 vendors... all yucko. First day on the TVR English Toffee I thought it was the same, because I was getting a harsh choco liqueur flavor. Grabbed it 2 days later, and whoooman! Amazing!!! I'm usually not picky about steep time, but a few days made a world of difference. The really cool thing is the slightly salty notes in the toffee came up on the inhale, and on the exhale its pure light milk chocolate (with none of those saccharine sweet harsh notes)... and oddly enough (cause I didn't think this was possible in a vape) gives the impression of super creamy texture. Now one of my very faves, up there with Cinn Danish Swirl and Apple Pie. Also one of the few that doesn't seem like it needs a flavor boost at higher voltages to me.

Ok, back to my requests... I'd also be thrilled if you carried the Boge 2.0 lr, ideally in the XL size. Those are really hard to find, so you'd be one of the few carrying them. Also would love the Resurrector 1.7ohms (in the larger size).

As for flavors, the few flavors Ive really been longing for are a) a great strawberry shortcake, plus that's one know there's amazing natural flavors for. Looking for a tart natural strawberry taste rather than a strawberry candy flavor, and some cake in there. And also, b) a Fire & Ice blend. I'm such a nut for your bakery flavors that I haven't tried any of the menthols, but I think they're all menthol tobacco blends. I'm looking for seriously hot cinnamon RedHot candy flavor and true clean menthol blended. Yum. ;) Would also love some sort of an iced tea flavor, perhaps with mango or peach undertones, or something like an Arnold Palmer, which is iced tea mixed with lemonade.

Thanks for listening!
    rachel

20. orachel

Dec 2, 2010
    Mesa, Arizona...USA
    +1 what she said!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.