Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
LOL! You wouldn't be just a little biased there would you, Mudflap? :)

Seriously, I haven't tried that set-up yet. Guess I'd better think about placing an order with avidvaper, huh?

avidvaper for the stealth adapter and ikenvape.com for the 801 atty. I credit Technonut for turning me on to this set-up. I think it's great!

Two more hours till I can pull my new 5 volt battery off the charger and start abusing some 510 cartos... wheeee!

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
LOL! You wouldn't be just a little biased there would you, Mudflap? :)

Seriously, I haven't tried that set-up yet. Guess I'd better think about placing an order with avidvaper, huh?

I run those Mini 2ohm 801's all the time but on a different unit, they are ok at 3.7 but they really kick some but at a full 4.2-4.4v and vape better at those numbers, the vapor production and flavor that you get out of these Atty's is bar none the best in my opinion

PattyR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
Sunshine State, USA
OK, you convinced me :) I just placed an order for two 801 attys from ikenvape. Is there a performance difference between a stealth adapter and a regular adapter? I know they look different, but do they vape differently?

avidvaper for the stealth adapter and ikenvape.com for the 801 atty. I credit Technonut for turning me on to this set-up. I think it's great!

Two more hours till I can pull my new 5 volt battery off the charger and start abusing some 510 cartos... wheeee!

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
OK, you convinced me :) I just placed an order for two 801 attys from ikenvape. Is there a performance difference between a stealth adapter and a regular adapter? I know they look different, but do they vape differently?

the difference is in the juice delivery, the stealth is shorter so juice will flow better into your Atty, There is even a better adapter that is supplied by another Modder who I'm not gonna mention but it has a brass feed tube running through the adapter so the juice runs through this brass inner tube on this adapter and right into the atty. These mini 801's are very good but again, running them between 4.2-4.4 yields a much better performance from these Atty's then 3.7 does

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas

The way I understand it, the low profile of the stealth adapter allows the IKV 801's to suck the juice up into the atty from the reservoir cup when you draw on it. Maybe it helps with airflow too.

I don't claim to know the specific mechanics of function, but I can vouch for the results.

Season your 801 attys with a 3 or 4 drops of the juice you're gonna vape and let it sit for several minutes before you start using them newly from the box/wrapper.

It may take quite a few puffs for the flavor to come thru, but when it does... wow.

Edit: mwa102464 types faster than me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread