Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Murray

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
www.stimps.com
And I like both the 2.0 and 1.5 Cisco LR 306 atomizers...but am happy with the LR510s also. :)

Same here for me. I am not totally attached to Cisco though, I will take the atomizer that is working at any given time. ;) I have some EM LR510s that Rob sent me with my first mini that are still working, and I've had a couple more expensive ones crap out after one use. I just like to make sure I have a *lot* of them around just in case. ;)

Jack Murray

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
www.stimps.com
The way I understand it, the low profile of the stealth adapter allows the IKV 801's to suck the juice up into the atty from the reservoir cup when you draw on it. Maybe it helps with airflow too.

I don't claim to know the specific mechanics of function, but I can vouch for the results.

Season your 801 attys with a 3 or 4 drops of the juice you're gonna vape and let it sit for several minutes before you start using them newly from the box/wrapper.

It may take quite a few puffs for the flavor to come thru, but when it does... wow.

Edit: mwa102464 types faster than me. :D

I prime all my attys that way and it seems to work like a charm. No burny taste ever. =)

Jack Murray

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
www.stimps.com
Believe it or not, I have only used Joyes so far - LR510 on the mini and standard 510 on the Grand (have found the 18650 is so powerful that any of my mods using one ends up steaming my juice.. :lol: ). I have some Joye LR306s but haven't tried them on the Reos yet. Keep debating about getting some Ciscos at some point.

Yeah, I have a couple Joye LR510s too and they work fine. One of them has been around for a very very long time, even!

benjayman2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
Chicago, IL
the difference is in the juice delivery, the stealth is shorter so juice will flow better into your Atty, There is even a better adapter that is supplied by another Modder who I'm not gonna mention but it has a brass feed tube running through the adapter so the juice runs through this brass inner tube on this adapter and right into the atty. These mini 801's are very good but again, running them between 4.2-4.4 yields a much better performance from these Atty's then 3.7 does

It's all good matt it's been mentioned in the big thread where it's from :) Glad you're hear informing on how to make the REO perform as well as it can be.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/95123-reo-grand-opening-sale-1121.html#post2519465

Last edited:

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
My favorites are the Cisco and Iken 306's, either 1.5 or 2.0, depending on how hot I want it. I just got some of Rob's 306 drip tips, and they're just perfect.

I have a bunch of LR 510's, and they're OK, but I find them to be a bit airy. My Bulli A2 atty works great too (though I can't sqonk it with juice as the bottom is sealed).

Kargonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2010
Abilene, Texas
I've only used an LR 510 that I got from Rob on my REO and I really like it. Accidentally picked up a regular 510 atty a couple of weeks ago and it was like trying to suck a really thick milkshake through a straw. I'm pretty sure my head caved in a little bit.

We did get some LR and HV 306 attys from the classiefieds we are anxious to try. They've been in Dallas since last Monday (along with a Blue Ice Omega I got for Randy) due to "adverse weather". I call BS on that.

InhaleGal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2010
Pittsburgh
I figured I'd ask this here since you all are discussing atty's. I just received my Cisco LR306 1.5's today and also got a plastic drip tip with it. Now only ever using cartos I am super confused. The top has a little black piece with a hole in it, sorta like the white little cap on a carto. Does that have to come out? And if so how? It also seems like my drip tip is the exact same size as the atty so I don't see how that is suppose to work. I purchased atomizer and drip tip special from Avid Vaper. Any help would be appreciated! I want to be nice and ready when my Mini comes! Got my shipping confirm. this am!!
aefcc135-8ec5-803a.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread