What brand eliquid would you recommend to a newbie?

Which is the best overall eliquid brand for a newbie?

• Janty

• Johnson Creek

• Wicked

• Kick (Janes)

• Puresmoker

• E-cigs.co.uk

• David Yangs

• Sedansa

• Litecig

• Paxes

• e-Smokey Treats

• E-cig.com

• Freesmoke

• Ruyan

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RatInDaHat

Peace, I'm outta here
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2008
Albuquerque, NM
Calling it Jane's e-liquid or Jane's Kick implies it was made by Jane. Only companies producing food stuff use peoples names in products. I have no idea where I could buy it or who Jane is.

It's sold by jane, hence the typing like: (janes)

Kick is the actual name of the juice. it is sold by ElectronicCigaretteSales.com. Most of us just refer to everything she sells as Jane's. Habit for us old timers. That and many of us know jane.

jigtg

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2008
Sparta, Greece
It's sold by jane, hence the typing like: (janes)

Kick is the actual name of the juice. it is sold by ElectronicCigaretteSales.com. Most of us just refer to everything she sells as Jane's. Habit for us old timers. That and many of us know jane.

That site makes my pc crawl. Nearly every image on that site is scaled down. That e-liquid pic on front page for instance is sized 1456x1763. It is probably best I dont say what I really think about that website.

dizzysmurf03

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2008
VA
I voted Litecig.

It's my first experience with liquids, but I just got them in the mail today and I've already sampled two of the three flavors I ordered, plus the bonus bottle that was thrown in.

I ordered Real Mint, Vanilla, and Chocolate. Plus I was pleasantly surprised to get a bottle of Apple also! All bottles are 11mg strength.

The Vanilla is very smooth and sweet, not much of a throat hit, but still very pleasant to inhale, especially through the nose. I think this one will be a treat for me when I have a smokey sweet tooth.

Real Mint (labeled as Mentha Spicata) isn't very minty to me, but I suppose that's because I'm used to stronger menthol tobacco cigarettes. It does feel cool when you first draw it in, and gives a decent throat hit. This one seems to be satisfying to me as far as getting a well rounded smokey feeling. The vapor has a nice full body on inhale, and remains rewarding on exhale. I'll probably keep searching for a stronger "minty" liquid, but I'll still be happy to use this one.

The bonus bottle was Apple, and I have to say it wasn't first on my list of choices flavor wise, but I actually kind of like it. The flavor itself isn't very strong, but it smells really good. This one is great for taking in a drag, then inhaling through the nose. It smells pretty darn good! The throat hit is light in terms of harshness, but it still has a nice body to the vapor. It's cool on inhale, somewhat like the mint, but exhales a bit bland. Overall, for an extra bottle I think it'll be a fun flavor to use.

I haven't tried the Chocolate yet, I'm having too much fun vaping the others right now!

Nazareth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2008
USA
BestEcig Marlboro- Got it in a cigar I reviewed and absolutely loved it- good strong cigarette-like flavor- had an even stronger 'Marlboro' taste than the actual Marlboro cigarettes.

I do like JC juice, but it needs to be much much stronger nic-wise and hit wise.

Tried a few Janty flavors, and not real impressed, although I really like Ruyan's disposable cigar flavor- but they don't make an = tasting juice I guess?

jigtg

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2008
Sparta, Greece
Tried dripping both of them with mini and I only get woody taste from disposable. Kind of disappointed. Maybe it works better in bling or disposable. I dont have many bling carts so I'm saving them for testing. Oh, Ruyan disposable seems to have tendency to enhance flavors. Not that it is a disposable to me :)

Last edited:

jigtg

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2008
Sparta, Greece
Tried dripping both of them with mini and I only get woody taste from disposable. Kind of disappointed. Maybe it works better in bling or disposable. I dont have many bling carts so I'm saving them for testing. Oh, Ruyan disposable seems to have tendency to enhance flavors. Not that it is a disposable to me :)
Got little skeptical after reading Kimmiegrif's review on bling carts and ended up trying it on disposable. And yes, I'm having hard time believing it is the same liquid. Disposables liquid is still little better IMO.

OK, let me clear this up...I am not a chemist, pharmicist, nor do I own the big stainless machine that is required to mix the liquid, to achieve an accurate mix. I keep a full list of ingredients on hand for those who might have allergies (which I am more than willing to produce), and current SGS/TUV tests. I am aware of what are potentially dangerous chemicals, and they are not in my liquid. My liquid has always been imported, and FACTORY SEALED. To that end, I sold off short bottles cheaply, rather than open them and fill them.
The Down-side is, now it is posted on the internet that I produce my own liquid...which is not only untrue, and damaging to my enterprise, but it exposes me to all types of unwanted scrutiny.
Bottom line, I import Premium, Factory Sealed Liquid...
As for my website...I'm 59 years old, and this is my first attempt at putting together a website. I am not PC savvy, and I try to improve it, as best I can. To that end Mavkain from Canada, has been invaluable.This is not my "day job". I could hire someone to do the work, but then I'd have to pass that expense on to my customers. I do, however, sell a decent product, at a decent price. And that was all I ever set out to do.

feathersncream

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2009
Northern VA
Thanks Skad :eek:) I'm new to e-smoking I started about a month ago - so far I've tried a few different liquids...Janty, Janes-kick, puresmoker, Johnson's Creek & TheSmokeSafe.

What I would really like to find is a really Vanilla that really tastes like Vanilla... I've had Vanilla from all of these companies & so far none have really inpressed me... ;o(

I really like the taste of the Peach Cobler & Kona Coffee from JC but I find that I have to refill a lot more with their liquids than other companies liquids

I also like the flavor of Janes-Kick Honey-do-Melon & Puresmokers - Riskee Yuice... I've heard people say that Janty's RY4 is the same as the Riskee Yuice but I don't think they taste alike at all....

I've also heard people say that Pina Colada and bananna are really good but I'm not sure who's juice I should try next???

I looked at Totally wicked's site and they don't seem to have a lot of liquids in stock - at least not the flavors or strengths that I want to try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread