• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What did Jesus have to say about the rapture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
Imrasch,

The day that I realized that I had a whole lot more wisdom than I was able to walk in, just depressed me. Here I was going a hundred miles an hour trying to make a difference when I felt like Wiley Coyote spinning his wheels next to a cliff just realizing he's not on solid ground anymore.

I'm working on catching my walk up to my level of knowldge/wisdom. I woudn't be surprised to find that others were in a similar place if they thought about it. I want to be useful to the Kingdom when I grow up.

I'm right there with you e.....I'm right there with you.

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just so that I could be clear... I went back to the beginning to check the rules....

"Group Reminder= Please Read!
This group was formed for CHRISTIANS, and those with similar beliefs. It is not meant for atheists, agnostics nor those who question the beliefs of the members here.
So I am going to say this once....if you are not a Christian with beliefs congruent with the membership here, then go somewhere else and post.
This wasn't meant to be a debate forum nor battlefield for those who don't believe, or insist on proof of members' beliefs.
I will be checking this thread later tonight and those posting against what this forum was meant for will be taking a little vacation.
So I suggest you go find somewhere else to fight your battles.
Lu"​

So if I'm reading this correctly... It is addressed to the non-believer warning against the "debate" against Christianity. In context, it doesn't seem to be directed to believers who are debating or discussing the validity of certain beliefs according to scripture or personal beliefs about Father, Christ and the Holy Spirit as one sees it.
The rules don't seem to limit discussion and debate among believers. i.e. a valid discussion about pre-tribulation vs post or mid-tribulation rapture might be appropriate.
While an atheist arguing the existence of God or Christ may not be appropriate according to these rules.
Are these rules still in effect since this community is no longer "exclusive"??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread