Not open for further replies.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
Good old back alley massage parlor huh Tina

Nah. I don't think insurance would pay for that kind. I do laugh every time I see this though.

aju4a6y6.jpg

Kbennett65

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
Northern, Wi, USA
Nurse for many years and now I teach nursing.

Now we're talking! Another nurse, teaching new nurses..thank you for that by the way. Also a massage therapist (the legit kind) and a fellow collector of alcohol wipes, gloves and random medical equipment. The health care group gains a few more member!

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
Agreed but I have the utmost respect for those that are. They rock!!!!
I was in the hospital a lot when I was a kid. They put me in every time they changed my seizure medication.

I thought I was going to be a candy striper and then maybe a nurse or even a doctor because the nurses used to let me help them with stuff during my stay.

Growing up took those ideas right out of my head...lol

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
In my former life I was a scientist in cellular and molecular biology. I researched some of the transcription factors that control eye development and vision. Currently, I'm a SAHM to two great kids. My husband works for one of the big corporate evils, and that pays for my vape stuff.

ETA: I've just finished watching a Fast Ink marathon, and now I'm wishing I could go back in time and become a tattoo artist.

darkgear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Islands in the middle of the sea
The world always needs more tattoo artists and scientists! Going to school for Astrophysics, hoping to one be be either a Physics professor or Aeronautical Engineer.

I went to ERAU for AE. Make sure you know what you are getting into. It's not usually what most people think...

To TinaJaxFL, Not so cool... at least for me and all my classmates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread