What ecig do you use??? (Regular ecigs vs. Mods.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubby uses the ProVari with a MAP tank.

I use 4 Buzz's, 2 Infinities, a GGTB with a Terminator, the Megalodon, Prodigy V3.1 with a Terminator, Icon, and EXO 14500 all loaded with MAP tanks.

Terminators make high voltage devices adjustable. Notcigs used to carry them but quit.

All MAP tanks have a different flavor in them. They can be bought at cloudsofvapor when Bigbuyer gets them in.

I left proprietary batteries a long time ago after my first Buzz arrived. I have nothing against them but I love to tune in my juice.

Hahaha, I have got to tell you, as a total newb, everything you just said made me shake my head cuz I have no clue what any of that means.... but, I'm a total computer geek, and I get WAY into anything once I get started, so I'm sure I will understand soon, I just kinda thought it was funny that this is like the 2nd thread I have ever read on the subject and I kinda choked on that mouthful of acronyms.

hippiebrian

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Long Beach, Ca.
Started (this time) with a generic 510 pcc kit and a hello 016 kit. Worked for a bit, although I hated that Hello big round battery for some reason. Then bought some clearomizers, which helped the experience a lot (I HATE atties!). Then I bought a generic nico-stick type box mod and it was perfect!

Now I vape box mods (3.7v nicosticks) I've made and a 5v passthrough at work. No need to upgrade!

Brewlady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks Hairball, Yeah I know, I really started on a Joye 510 then moved to an Ego then mega attys, then LR mega atty, then an Riva 510 with a drip tip. My tackle box is full of juice..I mean jammed packed. And yes... I'm eyeing the Saber touch. I'm still new so I kinda get floored when others talk about all this stuff I have no idea what it is. I'm trying to keep up. BUYING ADDICTION??? I have a problem now already...... Bill

I bought a Saber Touch in the classifieds, and love it so much I had to order a mini one too! Now I use the mini more, I'm on a mission to own every "mini" mod there is. The ST was an upgrade from my eGo, which was an upgrade from a DSE901.

The one thing that really improved my vaping experience the most wasn't a mod, though, it was going from a 510 atty to an LR306. The atty makes a huge difference.

Last edited:
I use homemade mods(3,7v),it is good,
and cheaper.
I prefer the batteries trustfire-14500.

mods-club-picture53052t-picture-062.jpg

I get more batty time with mods.
I had an 510 - didnt work fine for me .

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Only been vaping a lil over two months. Started with green smoke, and within two weeks ordered a tornado tank. Within a week of that the tanks went in the drawer and I started using ce2 clearomizers on my tornado batt. Still not quite satisfied with either, but not smoking. My next purchase will be a box mod. Probably a vv splash from vapecore.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
I answered this a while back but now I use...

Most of my vaping is on slim ecigs and I carry and vape both:
Joye 510 manuals (including mega manual) w/ Boge carto and NoSmokeVA's VaporMaxx PCC
Vapor4Life and SmokelessImage standard/78mm manuals w/ V4L WOW carto

The extra boosts (all 510 threaded)...
Riva 510 (the Liberty-Flights kits which are 3.7v)
2x 3.7v box mods by Silent Soldier (shopaholic I am - one black, one clear blue with bright LED)
Gotvapes Ego (clone I imagine) 3-stage 3.2v (never use that) 3.7v 4.2v

And I recently added a New Trent IMP1000 11,000mah portable USB charger to my collection (and just in time - before the hurricane power loss)

Last edited:

976vapoman

Unregistered Supplier
Sep 8, 2011
USA
I started with a KR8 then a manual 510 then an e-go, then a 5volt box mod then a 3.7volt box mod with LR atties, then a ggtb, then a GLV then a megalodon. Now I vape the megalodon (modified so that there is no lock) and the 3.7 volt box mod at the same time with LR atties in both of them. My wife says I look like a walruss with the tusks sticking out. All I can say is that it's an amazing hit every time. I have tried cartomizers, clearomizers, tank mods and every cart mod around. dripping etc. Now I'm back to using the LR atties with the original filling in the cartridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread