What ecig do you use??? (Regular ecigs vs. Mods.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyle34

Mar 18, 2011
SZ
Hello Onehempcat. How much about your KR808 and where did you buy it? How many cartridges it has?
I started with an njoy, and it tasted like crap, but it got me off smokes. Now I use Bloog MAXX Fusion (KR808), and I LOVE it!!!!!
I am getting a 510 in soon, lmao, and wanna order a reo mod. If I don't just build it myself ;)

**talks to girl** NAH thats not another e-cig bill, YES they will be cheaper than smokes, AFTER I buy a crap load of stuffffs!!!!

FantWriter

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2010
Kentucky
Bought a Blu kit, returned it a week later.

Started again with Kr808D-1 kit. Bought an 808XL PT and a separate power adapter since I spend so much time at the computer. Added an 808XL battery, and then another because it was a good deal.

Today, one of my original (short) batteries died (expected it, for a while now it hasn't been lasting quite as long as it should), and my PT is having fits (it locked on, and now won't work at all).

I've just ordered (like 20 minutes ago) an 808XL kit.

A group that I'm loosely associated with has members who vape or tried vaping, and when they buy something that just doesn't work for them, they toss it into a community box, hoping that others will try and like and be able to use it. Because of that resource, I've tried 510s, Riva, eGo, 5V, and variable voltage mods. All of them went back into the box because they just didn't fit my wants/needs.

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
There are a lot of upgrades and what you get is going to depend on what you're looking for. It took me a couple of months to decide on what I wanted at the time. I was just looking for warmer, denser vapor, but didn't want to get into HV that much. That brought me to the Chameleon and Indulgence mods. Both are 3.7V and can be used as 5V PT. They work well for me and I love them!

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
I see there are a lot of other options that are higher UP the food chain than the eGo's or Joye 510's??
Might be time for an UPgrade??

Depends, personally, I'm so happy with my little Mini REO, juice/batts/attys all contained in a perfect small box, I can't imagine anyone NOT wanting one...Guess I need to change my banner to REO Fangirl :)

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Way too long of a story. Lets say I started with a simple 510 kit>(xl batts) then ego Mr Puffer, Ump, Saber Touch, wetbox then REO then another REO then..etc. Going to break one of my biggest rule which is if its not broke...dont fix it. By that I mean Im going to try a different wood mod. Unless its as good as my REO it will end up in the classifieds.

Noob here - I started with a VolcanoECigs Magma (their 510 clone). I chose the mega manual version; added one of their standard Magma atties and a drip-tip. They didn't have any chargers in stock when I got it, so I ordered a generic 510 USB charger from another vendor; two weeks later the charger flaked out on me, so I took that opportunity to get an eGo from AltSmoke. Skipped the cone and I've been using the Magma atty with it since it arrived. So far I've done nothing but direct drip. I carry the eGo assembled with atty and tip, along with a bottle of juice in my pocket. So far it's working out fine. I liked the Magma well enough, but the battery cuts off after about 7 or so seconds, which is a bit annoying. Glad I ended up with the eGo. I recently put in an order for some bridgeless LR 510 atties from GH1, and I can't wait to try those out!

Cowboysnavy

Mar 21, 2011
SE GA
Well i started vaping 4 months ago and I use an ego or a homemade 5v passthrough w/ ikenvape lr attys and carto. I started with somthing similar to blu and it didn't get me off analogs, but it cut back my use of them. I soon switched to an egot tank and i thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. the only problem was i love the flavor and the t tank just wasn't cutting it. So i went on a search for the cartos and attys i could find. after trying ce2's, boges and a few others I have found vaping nirvana with ikenvape products.

I wan't to get some kind of juice box mod i just don't have the money yet. thats the on thing I miss about the t tank I always had juice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread