What Flavor Are you Vaping Right Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

throwback8

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
United States
Right now I am alternating between a tank of HHV - Hubba Hubba! 3mg and a tank of Pink Spot Vapors - Watermelon Wave 6mg. At first I was nervous when ordering E-Juice, about how good some of the juices would be that were representing things or sweets I love. I did some searching around ECF and found many people who recommended HHV and PSV(among many other vendors I will be trying). I went ahead and went with some of the flavors I normally love and I couldn't be happier. Hubba Hubba! is such a great sweet bubble gum flavor, and Watermelon Wave is a blast of watermelon jolly rancher or candy type flavor, along side a fantastic throat hit. Getting into vaping thus far has been extremely enjoyable.

KnurledNut

Moved On
Aug 15, 2013
Marineland
banana-dog_thumb.jpg

7sixtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
the hinterlands
Perhaps with undertones of oak and smooth refined tannins? :rolleyes: Five Pawns has got to be the most overhyped and overpriced ejuice in existence.

Tonight I'm vaping York Peppermint Patty from Nicoticket. It tastes just as it's named, Clark created it for me by special request, (try getting that kind of personal CS from Five Pawns), and it cost ~$20 for 50ml; not more than illicit drugs, as per Five Pawns pricing structure.

Archiex

Jul 30, 2013
San Jose
Perhaps with undertones of oak and smooth refined tannins? :rolleyes: Five Pawns has got to be the most overhyped and overpriced ejuice in existence.

Tonight I'm vaping York Peppermint Patty from Nicoticket. It tastes just as it's named, Clark created it for me by special request, (try getting that kind of personal CS from Five Pawns), and it cost ~$20 for 50ml; not more than illicit drugs, as per Five Pawns pricing structure.

for sure, I am a noob to good juice and still looking for better options. Just finished the one bottle, and while it was certainly good, I'm not running out to buy another. I'm considering ordering from Mt Baker or Vape Dudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread