What Flavor Are you Vaping Right Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cearamm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2013
USA
Dude this thread is insanely long. Right now im puffing on my local vape shop blends.

I have RY4-menthol mixed with 50% espresso for a surprisingly good flavor.

The fiancee is rocking raspberry-champagne...also local....also te best flavor ever!

I want to test out a few more like the absinthe and blueberry-menthol we just grabbed.

Still waitin on vape dojo vapemail tho!

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio
Hi Peezy,
After spending several million dollars looking for the right flavors, I ended up only a few favorites.

Yep. I spent several million dollars too, which is why I'm so happy to be regularly reordering a few favorites now.

But those sampler kits still look interesting, tempting, intriguing, yummy...

Oh dear.

A local made Butter Pecan (30). Have bought a few other flavors, but nothing measures up to the Butter Pecan to my taste buds at the moment, being 3d+ analog free, although I hear that after a while your tastes can change (as your smell and taste returns), but as this is the only flavor I've found so far that I *really* enjoy, I'm hoping that my taste doesn't change for this one, or at least that it doesn't change until I've found another I like just as much!

jove

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2013
Rhode Island
Chelle... my local shop sells an RY4 flavor... what, exactly, is it? I think I asked them a long time back, when I bought my PV, but if I did, I've forgotten the answer.

Tobacco flavor with vanilla and caramel I believe. There may be other variations on it, IDK.

Ruby_Red_Shoes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
Cleveland OH
lol - Started with MBV Red Licorice and dang it! if I didn't forget to bring the bottle with me today so been supplementing the tank with VaperMate Peach!! Actually not bad! Which is a good thing cuz the only other bottle I have with me is Butterscotch and I dunna think that would mix too well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread