What Flavor Are you Vaping Right Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToeJamX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Palm Beach, Fl
I'm having a truly strange experience right now with a certain juice: Banana Split from MBV. I'll try to explain this as simply as possible.

I'm currently using my most recent purchase, the vivi nova 2.5. I had just finished cleaning it, did the dry burn until I saw the coil firing a nice clean orange glow, and refilled it with the banana split. I figured that it was clean, let it sit for about 10 minutes and took a vape.

The first few were a bit thin, that's to be expected because of the water. No problem, but then I got a taste unlike anything that I've ever experienced. Have you ever had a flat tire on your car and weren't able to stop right away? That burnt rubber stinky smell that you get when you take the tire off? Well, that what it tasted like. I was about to throw the atomizer head away as I figured that I had ruined it, so I syringed the juice out and put it in an empty stardust that I was going to use next.

Using the stardust the juice was fine, perfect banana, chocolate, coconut, etc. Just as a final test, I put my current favorite, the MVB Afternoon delight back into the vivi nova and the taste was perfect, no problems whatsoever. I was getting pretty confused at this point, so I tried putting the banana split back into the vivi nova and got the same burnt rubber taste again. ...?

So, bottom line, I guess my question is, are there certain juices that just don't work in specific tanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread