What Flavors are in your rotation today??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaTownLassy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Seattle, WA USA
I'm rotating three atties at the moment.

In the vision eternity on my telescope I have 10% Belgian waffle with 5% banana creme.
In the octopus on a spinner I have 10% double RY4 with 5% Bavarian Creme.
In the phoenix clone on my iseason i have 10% double chocolate and 5% creme de menthe.

Before my husband gave me a percocet, i was seriously considering attempting to vape some anbesol. I have a toothache and it's killing me. :(

Eek! That must be a nasty toothache if you thought about vaping Anbesol. :) i hope you feel better soon!

-Restita

Sent via Tapatalk 2

Orobas

Equine Disrespect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Jarhead City
Eek! That must be a nasty toothache if you thought about vaping Anbesol. :) i hope you feel better soon!

-Restita

Sent via Tapatalk 2

I hope so too. I'm going to call the dentist in the morning and beg to be seen.

The anbesol has stopped working, even though i have it on a cotton ball applied directly to the cavity. the only thing i can do is "shock" the tooth into momentary numbness with sips of icewater.

ScubaBebe

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2013
Wetumpka, Alabama, United States
Today ....
Bucky's Genny Joose -- 510 Cisco spec drip atty / Ego Spinner
RX Candy Cane -- ProTank / Vamo
M&Ps Pchela's Famous 5 Layer -- RSST / Natural
Zeus Strawberry Cotton Candy -- IBTanked / Segelei #19
VR Caramelized Cappuccino -- Bedazzle carto tank / Bagga
Zeus Tiger's Blood -- IBTanked carto tank / Segelei #8
RX Solstice -- IGO-L / K100

I switch a lot! :p The last few days I've really stuck with the top 2 except for an occasional puff or 3 on the others.

Last edited:

John Castle

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2012
Tempe, AZ
Got two rolling in my pocket right now.

One is a 1/3 to 2/3 mix of Halo Prime 15 and Tiki Juice, heavier on Prime 15. That's my ADV right now owing to the fact that I only bought a 15ml of Hurricane Sunshine Cured and, well, that went by quick and I haven't the dough to re-up to a 30ml of that yet.

The other is a 15ml of Hurricane Toasted Amber, though that one is for evening enjoyment as it's a much heavier, sweeter vape than Sunshine Cured.

I should edit that to mention:

The ADV is from a "blank" fill bottle and is used to fill a Kanger Protank
The evening vape is doing its job from 510 LR Boge cartos.

Last edited:

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
I keep five EVODs going all day.

Right now the lineup is:
Purple - CC Voo's Broo
Blue - CC House Blend
Pink - my last bit of CC Peach (need MORE! lol)
Green - CC Twisted Tobacco

Silver - High Caliber Blue Raspberry

Edit: Forgot to add, I only have one Ego Twist and one generic backup battery right now so I just swap EVOD's on the same battery all day long.

I just started experimenting with CC. My first order was House Blend, Kool-aid, & Pumpkin Pie. All were good, but I really like the HB; it's just a little on the dirty side to vape... Can you please tell me your thoughts on Voo Broo & Twisted?

SeaTownLassy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Seattle, WA USA
I hope so too. I'm going to call the dentist in the morning and beg to be seen.

The anbesol has stopped working, even though i have it on a cotton ball applied directly to the cavity. the only thing i can do is "shock" the tooth into momentary numbness with sips of icewater.

Oil of clove is supposed to numb toothaches I think.....

~Restita

mommyofdoom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Orlando, Florida
I just started experimenting with CC. My first order was House Blend, Kool-aid, & Pumpkin Pie. All were good, but I really like the HB; it's just a little on the dirty side to vape... Can you please tell me your thoughts on Voo Broo & Twisted?

Voo's Broo almost tastes like maple syrup to me, but without the sweetness. It's my favorite flavor to date. I got a sample bottle and couldn't put it down. Now after a couple of 30ml bottles, I'm still loving it. It's not as thick or dark as House Blend so it wicks more easily (I use no PG normally) and it doesn't gunk anything up. I prefer it fresh but it's good aged as well.

Twisted Tobacco tastes like tobacco with a hint of caramel and vanilla. Very good, very smooth. This is my second favorite flavor. I find that this one does need to age a bit, to me it was slightly "soapy" out of the mailbox, then good at 2 weeks, but frigging amazing after 1 month.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
Ooooh. Strawberry menthol. That sounds good too. I have some blueberry menthol and watermelon menthol, but not strawberry....I'm just might have to get some strawberry! :)

~Restita

I'm going to agree! Strawberry menthol sounds MMMyummy. I'm also a vaper of watermelon menthol :) I get watermelon from vaperite, and then I buy a separate small bottle of spearmint from them. I usually add 3-6 drops or so in my pro tank, its just the right amount :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread