What Flavors are in your rotation today??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardy

Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Portland, OR
The vapes of today are:

1. Extreme Ice
2. Ecto Cooler
3. Sour Yum

Been vaping Extreme Ice for 90% of the day though.

All from MBV and a 50/50 mix in 12mg.

Extreme Ice at 50/50 12mg is one of my favorites. The vapor production is killer, and it's refreshing to boot. Especially after a session of flavor testing.

Ryan1888

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
Glasgow
Extreme Ice at 50/50 12mg is one of my favorites. The vapor production is killer, and it's refreshing to boot. Especially after a session of flavor testing.

It definitely is all and more than I was expecting. Can really see myself picking up 236ml of the stuff, considering it's also nice adding a few drops to other flavours.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
Just tried CupCake City by Alice in Vapeland. Wow! It tastes like the way a dog would smell a cup cake. Dogs smell ingredients, rather than the sum of their parts. If they smelled a cup cake, they would smell the eggs, flour, sugar, vanilla and various ingredients in the frosting- sugar , vanilla and rum. This is exactly how CupCake City tastes. By far the most complex flavor I have yet vaped. Nice throat hit and great vapor production in a Triton tank. Good thing I got the 30ml bottle...

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
the standard collection the standard collection zenesis sidewinder witner camo le hybrid.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread