m401 circles of hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afteraffex

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2009
Alight ecf I believe it is time.
I ordered my first vape A m401 kit from Heaven-gifts about a year and two months ago along with 2 extra atomizers, cartridges, and extra auto battery. Since then my 401 has been through every realm of hell. I've dropped it in a mojito, magarita, rum and coke, and a pot of boiling spaghetti water since i've owned it. Each time was with an auto battery and fully assembled. Each time it has not died. Along with the beverages it has made it through the washer and dryer once and has been sat on hundreds of time in endless ways. It has not died.
My biggest complaint is that I set off the auto-bat in my pockets/ backpack/ car all the time, i like to think of this as my vapes natural clean cycle since I've rarely done more then q-tip the battery contact. After 11 months of daily use I finally started to notice a drop in the original and only atomizer i had used performance. So I popped on one of my 2 extras and it was DOA the 2nd has done great since I stuck it on.
All 3 of my auto batteries still hold their charge about the same as when I got them, however on 1 battery it has become increasingly hard to activate over the last few weeks. I use the heaven gift camel juice which I really enjoy for the solid anytime flavor and consistent throat hit. I also use numerous DIY juices with organic condensed flavoring and different pg/vg ratios none of which have seemed to have any impact on my atomizer.
In conclusion I just wanted to make this post to share my experience with the unprecedented durability of the m401, it has consistently given me loads of vapor and a satisfying throat hit.
Today I received my 2nd ecig order made, this time from litecigusa. I got 2x manual batteries (matte black) 1x Woodgrain autobat 1x 10ml 36mg ry4 and some new cartridges since some of mine have been nearly chewed through. I was absolutely impressed with their serve I placed my order thursday night and got my stuff Monday in Washington. I'm just now charging up my batts and am really excited to try out the manuals. I hope that they have the same undying will to live and function as the first batch.
Anyways this post has been a long time coming, I apologize if its a little scattered -Devon

PapaJoe8

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2010
Texas DFW Area
Great post Aftera, thanks! The M40x's made back then were real good. there have been some hitnmiss QC issues in recent months. I hope they have got things streightened out. You can read about them in this ECF section. I have some stuff from 9 months ago that still works great. I have some stuff fro 4 months ago that has died. some after a few weeks. But hey, this 40x stuff is very reasonably priced so not a huge biggie.

Now I'm wantin to try out the 601 and 301 attys, and the X-Power w/ 900 atty. All are made by our 40x folks Smoore.
Joe

PapaJoe8

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2010
Texas DFW Area
That's the Dekang. I was thinkin it says that at LSU. Maybe not? They are the largest juice maker in the world. It's all pg. I have several flavors, not bad.

I have now gotten hooked on pg/vg mix... 80/20, 50/50, 60/40 pg/vg. I have some 100% vg but not from the better juice makers. I may try some all vg from those best guys sometime?
Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread