Status
Not open for further replies.

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
Smoked 2 packs a day for 45+ years. Been vaping since 10/31/2011. Still not totally off the stinkies, 3 or 4 a day, but not giving up by a long shot. Ordered some WTA juice to see if that will take the edge off my times when I falter. I am shooting for 10/31/2012 to be totally off them.
Anyway I can live with the spending on hardware and juices but now I ordered an in home Octane Q37ci eliptical machine. Have these juices gone to my head? For cryin out loud I am 60 years old and now I am craving a 30 or 40 year old body. Or at least one that feels like that. :facepalm:
I just wanted to inform everyone of this terrible side effect of vaping. Please seek help before you end up travelling down my path.
Consider yourselves warned.:2cool:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
:lol::lol::lol::lol: Wally You're NOT ALONE HONEY !! :lol::lol::lol::lol: I too have gone down this path of side effects :facepalm: I'm however still deciding what to get. How did you decide on the Octane Q37ci eliptical machine? :blink: I've been checking out equipment for weeks and don't have a ton of space. I want something my husband can use without difficulty also cuz he needs to get in better shape too and with copd it's hard to exercise.

Hello, My name is Aggie and I am beyond Help :unsure:

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
Keep up the vaping Wally. I smoked 2 PAD myself for 32 yrs, and on March 2nd of this year, quit completly (thanx to vaping)

I still get a craving for Cigs every now and then. When I do, I vape 24mg juice..then the urge quickly goes away.

God Bless, and dont give up !!

P.S. Alot of it is mind over matter !!!

Last edited:

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Smoked 2 packs a day for 45+ years. Been vaping since 10/31/2011. Still not totally off the stinkies, 3 or 4 a day, but not giving up by a long shot. Ordered some WTA juice to see if that will take the edge off my times when I falter. I am shooting for 10/31/2012 to be totally off them.
Anyway I can live with the spending on hardware and juices but now I ordered an in home Octane Q37ci eliptical machine. Have these juices gone to my head? For cryin out loud I am 60 years old and now I am craving a 30 or 40 year old body. Or at least one that feels like that. :facepalm:
I just wanted to inform everyone of this terrible side effect of vaping. Please seek help before you end up travelling down my path.
Consider yourselves warned.:2cool:

Still traveling your path.... and still loving it ;)

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
Yeah, and you seen my pics so you knows I need my mid-life crisis helped too :unsure:

:?: hmmm....I wundar if I can get my little sports car free with a purchase of exercise equipments :?: Did you see any bargains like that Wally ?

Shopped and shopped but no sports car.:( But I did get a free equipment mat. woo-hoo:)
The Octanes have one of the smallest footprints and also lowest stepup height and very well built. I swear some of those units are so high you would probably get hurt just trying to get up. They are not cheap but I got a pretty good deal. The ci models have an awesome computer console with a large variety of workouts and also cardiac controlled workouts where your heartbeat drives the program to keep you in a specific range. I also got the cross circuit package which adds side platforms so you can just work your upper body by itself without the leg movement. I have it delivered this Saturday and if you are really interested I'll give you my unbiased, out of shape assessment. If you want a closer look the manufacturers site is www.octanefitness.com.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
If you want a closer look the manufacturers site is www.octanefitness.com.
Thank you :D & I did go there earlier. It's not quite what my husband would be able to handle at this point til he got in better shape as it is :(. I would be fine with that, but not him & I need something he can use right away too :( Problem being we're both out of shape, but he has a harder time cuz of lung damage. And no, they aren't 'cheap' :laugh: but look of good quaility, that's the important part so they last you throughout your days of getting in shape. I still wanna hear what you think of it though please :D

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
Thank you :D & I did go there earlier. It's not quite what my husband would be able to handle at this point til he got in better shape as it is :(. I would be fine with that, but not him & I need something he can use right away too :( Problem being we're both out of shape, but he has a harder time cuz of lung damage. And no, they aren't 'cheap' :laugh: but look of good quaility, that's the important part so they last you throughout your days of getting in shape. I still wanna hear what you think of it though please :D

Will do. If you do ever get anything just remember you and your hubby can start out with very little resistance and slowly work your way up. That's what I'll be doing. That's the nice thing about heart rate controlling. You set how hard or easy your heart is allowed to go. If your heart rate goes out of that range it lightens up the resistance. Fairly safe...I think.

Lucky and I will be sitting in the window Saturday anxiously awaiting the truck. Almost as good as awaiting vapemail. If Danno gets those new juices up tonight we could be waiting on a double header.:):)

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Will do. If you do ever get anything just remember you and your hubby can start out with very little resistance and slowly work your way up. That's what I'll be doing. That's the nice thing about heart rate controlling. You set how hard or easy your heart is allowed to go. If your heart rate goes out of that range it lightens up the resistance. Fairly safe...I think.

Lucky and I will be sitting in the window Saturday anxiously awaiting the truck. Almost as good as awaiting vapemail. If Danno gets those new juices up tonight we could be waiting on a double header.:):)
Thanks Wally. I kinda leaning towards one of those bike type deals ( I can't remember the name right now) with the sit down seat, you pedal, and there's also attatchments with the resistance arms etc. and a screen with the rates on it. That way for awhile til he gets in better shape, he doesn't have to stand and exert much cuz that really takes his breath away quickly.Stairs and walking are a killer for him since we've gotten fat. I know I'm not explaining myself good there :facepalm: I apologize cuz my words are coming into my head right now darn it ! :laugh:

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Okays, you asked fer dis. Not the best pic, butts ya can see whats kinda shape he kept his self in :D

Untitled-4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread