Not open for further replies.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
I honestly couldn't do it without an app to tell me to do them, how many to do, how long to rest between sets, and to count them for me. I'm an exercise sheeple who is hoping that a bit of consistency will eventually train my brain into a pavlovian response to the phone signaling alert thingy.

Me too!!!!!! :thumbs: ..... Just call me Pavlov's She-Pup and send me the name of that App you're using!!!! :lol: (Android based I pray?)

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
Me too!!!!!! :thumbs: ..... Just call me Pavlov's She-Pup and send me the name of that App you're using!!!! :lol: (Android based I pray?)

Yes actually. The brand is runtastic. You have to register to get a free account. But then they have pushup, pull up, sit up, squat,pedometer, running/gps, and cycling apps. There are free and paid versions of the apps. The pedometer and gps apps will actually link to myfitnesspal which is the food tracker app/site I use.

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
Last edited:

IThrenodyI

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2011
Wild Wonderful WV

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
Bookmarked! I'm always looking for new at home workouts to limp through and give up on. :lol:

They have an advanced one too, lol. I'm looking at that, then looking at the beginners which I can not even totally complete and thinking, I don't even know if I can make that my 2014 new years resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread