What I have learned so far.... part 1 : batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockne

Jul 4, 2014
Pensacola, FL
Hi all,
I am 3 months into the "Vape World" and thought i would post about what i have learned so far in the hope that it might help some other newbies out there. Everything is based on my experiences and I am sure the veterans will correct me if they see anything that needs correcting. I have been smoking for 31 years, I have not quit yet, but am down from about 30 a day to 5-6, and on weekends I do not smoke at all, just Vape.

First up...... batteries.

I started on BLU Cigs, the premium 100 batteries and recharge kit. Most people on these forums do not have a high opinion of BLU, but they introduced me to this brand new world of vaping and this forum, and for that I thank them. BLU batteries do not last very long before they need to be recharged (approx 2 hrs of heavy use). The reason I switched from BLU to EGO style batteries was more to do with cost of carts and battery life, then a dissatisfaction with BLU. It seemed to me with the rate I was going through the blu refill carts and the cost of them, it was just as expensive as smoking. Also the EGO Batteries were 510 threaded and I could use my remaining BLU carts with them.
So I went out and bought an EGO C battery and a clearo tank and realized why most people on this forum are not impressed with BLU. What a difference! My EGO C 900 mah battery lasts approx 5 hrs of heavy vaping and the set up with good juice and clearo tank was very satisfying. Only thing was, as the battery wears down it puts out less voltage and becomes a much weaker vape.
After much research on old You Tube and this great forum, I decided to get a Innokin Itaste VV. I love this battery. Easy to use, holds a good charge like the EGO C, but also allows you to set the voltage or watts and keeps that strength through the life of the charge. I have also purchased an Innokin Itaste CLK which i am also impressed with and does a great job.

so, some advice from a newbie to other newbs:
1. Do not be affraid to experiment and try new batteries and delivery systems. If a Cig-a-like type is not doing it for you, try an EGO C and tanks. I was a little intimidated at first by all the choices, batteries, manufacturers, vendors, types of tanks, etc. Do some research on this forum or You Tube and try something..... who knows, it just might be the device that gets you off cigerettes.
2. Nothing wrong with the old EGO C, however you probobly will want to get a variable voltage device at some point, and they do not cost that much more.

I am also going to try and do a post on my experiences with different tanks and Juice flavors to date, so look for parts 2 and 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread