What I Miss ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxVixeNVapoRxx

May 20, 2020
Sin City Nevada
Do you know what I miss... I miss walking into my favorite Vape store and the people there are tooting over the latest and greatest mod or device that just came out.
I miss seeing the group of trick vapers testing out there New " O " or " Jellyfish " and everyone taking videos or photos.
I really miss when I could sample flavors and get real genuine feedback on what others tasted like. When there were no Bans, No Hate demonstrated by the media, and the FDA trying to shut vaping down.
Here is some words for thought. . . With all the ban and all the hate why the F*** are cigarettes still around? I mean I know they follow guidelines but that .... is KNOWN to cause CANCER and DEATH! Why stop the only thing keeping me, you, family from them?
Backwards, this human species of law and order is so backwards.
I just want to Vape in Peace...

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I miss nothing. I live in rural rural Kentucky, the only vape store was also a store for all kinds of stuff that finds itself on the wrong end of law enforcement and well off the beaten path - I visited once. So all of my vaping info and necessities came from this ole web, its suppliers and ECF. And these are still here.

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Do you know what I miss... I miss walking into my favorite Vape store and the people there are tooting over the latest and greatest Mod or device that just came out.
I miss seeing the group of trick vapers testing out there New " O " or " Jellyfish " and everyone taking videos or photos.
I really miss when I could sample flavors and get real genuine feedback on what others tasted like. When there were no Bans, No Hate demonstrated by the media, and the FDA trying to shut vaping down.
Here is some words for thought. . . With all the ban and all the hate why the F*** are cigarettes still around? I mean I know they follow guidelines but that .... is KNOWN to cause CANCER and DEATH! Why stop the only thing keeping me, you, family from them?
Backwards, this human species of law and order is so backwards.
I just want to Vape in Peace...

Agreed with everything you said.
Even thou here in Spain vape shops still open i did miss going to them in the first stages of the corona virus.

Spanish government in their oh so smart line of thinking closed vape shops but allowed tobacco shops to remain open.
Yeah so that left us vapers having to resort to online services to get our e-liquid,coils,cotton and the rest of the stuff we needed to vape.

It seems you are like me,you actually enjoy going to the vape shop.
From what I've gathered here in ECF some people don't like shops that much but for me it was my weekly ritual.
Go to my friends shop,try out new flavors and chat with some fellow vapers was a highlight in my otherwise monotonous and boring week.

I really do feel for you guys over in the US,sure hope the higher ups open their eyes and see the truth, people who want to quit smoking (or like vaping) deserve the right to be able to vape and not have to buy overpriced gum,snus or having to get medicated with ''quit smoking'' pills that have a long list of secondary effects.

ECF NEW MEMBERS WELCOME..jpg

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia

Yep! That, and there are a huge number of people that get paid to fight the war on tobacco (researchers, health experts, etc...). These people want to put up a good fight, but they don't want to actually win the war. They'd lose their jobs.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Appreciate your hopes, unfortunately our politicians fall into two categories. First, as they are running for office the first time they are genetically defective and incapable of knowing right from wrong. Re-election and wealth accumulation are their only concern. Second, if pure when first running, after a short time in office, they become so over come by their own brilliance and power that they soon become just the same as those in the first option.

They both end up to be indistinguishable, the only difference is how they became what they are.

I really do feel for you guys over in the US,sure hope the higher ups open their eyes and see the truth, people who want to quit smoking (or like vaping) deserve the right to be able to vape and not have to buy overpriced gum,snus or having to get medicated with ''quit smoking'' pills that have a long list of secondary effects.

View attachment 889579

xxVixeNVapoRxx

May 20, 2020
Sin City Nevada
Agreed with everything you said.
Even thou here in Spain vape shops still open i did miss going to them in the first stages of the corona virus.

Spanish government in their oh so smart line of thinking closed vape shops but allowed tobacco shops to remain open.
Yeah so that left us vapers having to resort to online services to get our e-liquid,coils,cotton and the rest of the stuff we needed to vape.

It seems you are like me,you actually enjoy going to the vape shop.
From what I've gathered here in ECF some people don't like shops that much but for me it was my weekly ritual.
Go to my friends shop,try out new flavors and chat with some fellow vapers was a highlight in my otherwise monotonous and boring week.

View attachment 889579

So glad you were able to get my drift...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread