What in the hell is wrong with Janty???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

J W in Texas

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2009
Arlington, TX
Sad to say but it is true that it appears that he is not even reading the emails. I am going to have to send another one because the one I sent a couple days ago, which surprisingly was actually answered, was misunderstood by Jeff. I have only received half of my order and when I asked if the rest was on it's way, he said it would be here any day. He sent me a USPS tracking # as proof and when I tracked it, it said that my order was delivered on the 21st. Ummm....Duh! I know that because I got it...HALF of it! Where is the rest of it Jeff?

I think I need to talk to a Fort Worth P.D. detective, Fraud Unit. I have been patient but is there any other recourse for those of us being ignored? I will give them until Monday before filing a report. They better hope my sh*t is in the mail.

Still waiting on 1 dura c set and 2 atomizers...separate, paid for, extra atomizers...black in color!! I'm not going away Janty!!!

Phalse

ECF Veteran
Sad to say but it is true that it appears that he is not even reading the emails. I am going to have to send another one because the one I sent a couple days ago, which surprisingly was actually answered, was misunderstood by Jeff. I have only received half of my order and when I asked if the rest was on it's way, he said it would be here any day. He sent me a USPS tracking # as proof and when I tracked it, it said that my order was delivered on the 21st. Ummm....Duh! I know that because I got it...HALF of it! Where is the rest of it Jeff?

I think I need to talk to a Fort Worth P.D. detective, Fraud Unit. I have been patient but is there any other recourse for those of us being ignored? I will give them until Monday before filing a report. They better hope my sh*t is in the mail.

Still waiting on 1 dura c set and 2 atomizers...separate, paid for, extra atomizers...black in color!! I'm not going away Janty!!!

Hello, yeah something is going on and Janty was offline till 11pm central tonight.

They told us this would happen earlier this week.

You should have a response by Friday. +some amount of hours for time difference depending where you are and if they sleeping or whatever.

Phalse

ECF Veteran
Remember Janty may make 1000's 10,000's of income maybe 100,000's of income but even if they make that much they cant employ full time staff plus pay expenses of stock/shipping/website.

What you think Janty makes millions of Doolers, i doubt that very much.

Someone gets a average job they get 20,000 - 40,000 a year on average, thats like the entire janty profit if they are making 100,000 bucks a year, come on give em a break everyone.
How many full time or part time people do you pay salary to?

I admit one argument is, if they are serious about it they should instantly respond and pretty much be on call. Thats a good argument but with the new e-cig market, most people probably also have a normal job.

This is not directed to any specific person or post, its just a general comment towards the janty rants.

Last edited:

J W in Texas

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2009
Arlington, TX
Hey Phalse,

I don't pay salary to anybody. I am a Federal employee with F.P.S. Immigration and "Customs" Enforcement (ICE), the emphasis on Customs. I think I've been patient enough and will have to ask the Federal Protective Service police officers that I work with for a little advice. Maybe they feel like getting involved in a little paperwork scrutiny. Who knows? I'll just have to see what they tell me.

Disclaimer: I am not a police officer, in Fort Worth, but my partners are!

apathyps

Mar 23, 2009
Connecticut
Hey Ludo, I am lovin the KB classic. Jeff got back to me within 12 hours like you said he would.

I am just wondering when the site is going to be back up, and when it is, will those bonus carts still be available since I plan to order some more atomizers and another usb passthru. I remember seeing you post somewhere that there would be some free carts or something along those lines if orders were placed on the 26th at 11pm once the site was up -- but since it didn't go up, just wondering what the deal is.

Also, does Janty stock any 36mg juice? Or is the highest 16mg?

However, maybe I am delusional. Been awake for 36hrs without sleep and at work for another 4 hours :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread