WHAT IS YOUR 2018 VAPING ROTATION?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LyLyV

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2018
Earth (most days)
My little collection. I've got a Big Baby Beast tank I've yet to put to use. Haven't decided what liquid to put in it yet :p
Current liquid: Naked 100 All Melon (my ADV), Hawaiian Pog & Time Bomb 'Maniac'
(Ignore the mess in the background, LOL)
vapies.jpg

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
My little collection. I've got a Big Baby Beast tank I've yet to put to use. Haven't decided what liquid to put in it yet :p
(Ignore the mess in the background, LOL) View attachment 726071
Is that an ironing board back there? That'd come in handy for making Clapton wire....:lol:

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
Very nice.

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
What tube mod is that?

LyLyV

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2018
Earth (most days)
While you are here, how do you like the swag? I've been thinking about getting one.
I love it! At the moment it's my favorite one. It's *super* light, and feels good in the hand. I like the fire button better than the Pico's. Plus, since it's so cold right now, the Pico is just holding an ice cube, lol. It's the one I reach for when I'm taking something out of the house. Perhaps the only downside is that you're restricted to a max tank size of 22 mm. But then again, anything bigger would just make it top heave. Do note that the silver trim around the edges of it are not metal. There feel like painted plastic with a gloss overcoat. That's probably why it's warmer. I think that the side edges that wrap all the way around the bottom are aluminum, though. Upgrading the firmware was super easy.

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
It's an Innokin Endura T20. I got it to use up my 50/50, 12mg juice
That’s what I thought. My wife and daughter started on T18 and I still have one of my T22’s. Piffed the other to my son. All excellent starter devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread