Not open for further replies.

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
I'm going to stay with my parnormal hugo squeezer and voopoo drag till way later in the year and get a boxer DNA 250 dual 20700
That will be a good device. If your car battery goes dead you can use the mod to jump it. Lol

• Winner
Reactions: Dieseler

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Currently 2 Ares tanks, 1 wismec amor plus and 1 joyetech megav2 tank with several dna 75w mods all filled with diy real cig concentrated flavoring exclusively vaping that for years now and the Mrs vapes menthol only and uses the small and large mega v2 tanks clr coil heads.
We have been vaping over 7 years .

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Just one for the time being, because its new :)
Series squonker by Nasy :)
IMG_20180217_144023.jpg

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
Just one for the time being, because its new :)
Series squonker by Nasy :)
View attachment 722499
Not to go off topic, but I see your location. My wife and I are absolutely fascinated with that area. Just watched some more You Tube videos this weekend.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Not to go off topic, but I see your location. My wife and I are absolutely fascinated with that area. Just watched some more You Tube videos this weekend.
So that we stay on topic :)
IMG_20180217_143856.jpg

We have lived here for six years, it has its perks, 120° summer's isn't one of em lol
We are heading back east the end of May :)

ExeterVape123

Feb 20, 2018
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unapproved Survey

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
Currently 2 Ares tanks, 1 wismec amor plus and 1 joyetech megav2 tank with several dna 75w mods all filled with diy real cig concentrated flavoring exclusively vaping that for years now and the Mrs vapes menthol only and uses the small and large mega v2 tanks clr coil heads.
We have been vaping over 7 years .
Congrats on 7 years. Fantastic.

LyLyV

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2018
Earth (most days)
Wow, I have never been thinking that I can have 2 vapes at the same time... It looks very cool, but tell me guys - what's the point? Instead of hobby and keeping this at home - because I know that it looks soooo good
1. Multiple flavors (cuz you get desensitized to just one)
2. The tanks get hot if you're chain-vaping so you can switch
3. General variety/fun
4. Different situations (sometimes you need a stealth device)
5. Higher wattage mods allow you to use lower resistance coils (aka - clouds) & vice-versa
6. If you're using devices with built-in batteries, you have a backup while one is charging

I used to think I would only have one... A long time ago, LOL

LyLyV

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2018
Earth (most days)
View attachment 720169 Speaking of variety, I finally added the Mini to my rotation. Now I’m done. Hopefully this rotation will last through my vaping life.
I'm so clueless - what are the batteries you're using? You must like the Nautilus 2 tank as you have several - I've never tried those

LyLyV

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2018
Earth (most days)
We've been saving dead electronic parts since I can remember. One day, we are going to sell them all off as scrap and move to Mexico! Or something.... :) I still get sad when I see my MacBook pro, purchased in the "good" days, that thing lasted me an eternity for a computer!

Anna
My kid built a computer from an old Mac case - the board has like 12 sticks of RAM on it... Or more. I can't remember. Ask me what he plans on doing with it ... Cyrptocurrency mining, of course. o_O

rollersk4te

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2016
Orlando, FL
socialonlinebydesign.com
20180224_203603.jpg

The Vaporesso Revenger is my at home device, and the Ego One is what I use when I go out. I used to collect a ton of mods when I first started vaping, but now 5 years later I've managed to cure the shinyitis and stick to one mod. Can't say the same about tanks, though...

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
I'm so clueless - what are the batteries you're using? You must like the Nautilus 2 tank as you have several - I've never tried those
AW IMR 18490 on all Provaris. I wanted to standardize so I didn’t have to buy a lot of different sizes. Three Nautilus 2’s, 2 Kabuki clones, and 1 T22 on the Provis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread