Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Nice. I hope more pics are posted.

I am usually loathe to post pics because I'd have to clean my table first.. lol. I have all my vitamins on my table (breakfast of champions daily) so I don't forget to take them, then of course I have assorted junk, (some halls, lens cleaner, keys and more) then I have my husband's ejuice and mine on my table since he doesn't fill his own tank, and my vape set ups (x2) and my ejuice..

For pictures I'd have to clear off this table - and I don't generally like doing that! I'm a clean person, but my table is a catchall. ..lol

1/2 fast

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
SW Ohio
I am usually loathe to post pics because I'd have to clean my table first.. lol. I have all my vitamins on my table (breakfast of champions daily) so I don't forget to take them, then of course I have assorted junk, (some halls, lens cleaner, keys and more) then I have my husband's ejuice and mine on my table since he doesn't fill his own tank, and my vape set ups (x2) and my ejuice..

For pictures I'd have to clear off this table - and I don't generally like doing that! I'm a clean person, but my table is a catchall. ..lol

^^^^This^^^^ my Vape stand and table looks like a mad scientist’s or evil doctor’s lab. Instead of vitamins I’ve got several prescription eye drop bottles which I keep there to remember to use them. Keep the juice bottles elsewhere for obvious reasons.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
How does that framed staple fc vape? How many ohms are you running it?
AVS ss316l 4mm 7 wrap .2Ω, ordered the coils for the Zeus and will install one on the Drop when it gets here. Very tasty coil, lower Ω than usual for me. Was pleasantly surprised that it ramps fairly quick, tho I will probably put a curve on it eventually. Going to move it onto a Therion. I keep knocking over the Gaia.:lol:

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Same Provape devices I've used for years, specifically Radius as daily, P2.5 as backups.
Everything I've tried to replace them with just fall apart.
Not to say some of them haven't given a few weeks of service, no sense in buying new every couple weeks if they can't handle their job long term.

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
Here's my current configuration.
View attachment 713349
I usually run two mods at a time, currently the Pico 75 and the Elitar are my daily set, the Provari secondary/backup, and the Pico RDTA for those days I'm afraid any glass might crack in the extreme cold.
With bottles of diy Wakonda and unflavored.
Very nice. First pipe pic in the thread.

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
You are anything but boring. Quite the sweet & spicy lady.:wub:
Agree. I might not have any of the devices in my post without the advice and mentoring supplied by opinionated. She is a peach.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
You are anything but boring. Quite the sweet & spicy lady.:wub:

Awwww.... your such a doll! Thank you for such high praise, even though it's undeserved.. :wub:

Thanks for the heads up on that coil, I recently recommended my son try the framed staple fc so it's good to hear from someone who I really trust on that!

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Awwww.... your such a doll! Thank you for such high praise, even though it's undeserved.. :wub:

Thanks for the heads up on that coil, I recently recommended my son try the framed staple fc so it's good to hear from someone who I really trust on that!
If he's wanting to try more exotic coils the staggered fc from AVS are very good as well. Recommend he order the thinner gauge choices if not using tc. Ramp is much better.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Little Orca mechanical squonkers with NarCA rdas. Same for 2017 except they we're NarDAs.
rps20180118_103403.jpg

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
If he's wanting to try more exotic coils the staggered fc from AVS are very good as well. Recommend he order the thinner gauge choices if not using tc. Ramp is much better.

It's less that he's wanting to try exotic coils, and more that he is going through coils too fast. Couple that with the fact he wants both clouds and flavor and it seems a recipe for the more exotic...

He vapes at higher wattages, and whatever fused claptons he used recently (of which he knows little about) they were burning up in a day. .. my coils last me 6 months and the longest he's had a coil last him so far is two weeks.

Whatever he's getting hasn't been built with the right gauge wires to withstand the wattages he wants to vape at, so I'm trying to narrow down what will work best for him.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
At high wattage the thicker wire may serve him better with a hard ramp setting. Any good alien, four core fc, or something along those lines should give him a month minimum with proper care he could get up to three months. I don't know if ss is the best choice or not. I read more about Ni80/kanthal multi wire builds from high wattage vapers.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
My primary rigs are a Vaporesso Revenger with an Obs Engine Nano and an Eleaf Invoke with a Geekvape Zeus, secondary rigs are an Eleaf Pico with a Bellus (in single coil mode) and a Wismec rx200 with a SMM, less frequently used are an Eleaf Pico with a Sapor Mini and a Wismec Reuleaux DNA 200 with an Obs Engine. Wismec Predator mod and Aromamizer Supreme atty sometimes in use.

Sent from my Thor E using Tapatalk

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Strictly mtl vapor, but I wouldn't say tootle puffer. I vape all single coil rta's with 24mg nic , mostly under 1 ohm @ 23 ish watts...I literally vape these 10 devices every day, with eight different juices. I only take 2 to work, but in the morning and after work, will rotate all the time...now, I only vape box mods and all are single 18650's and have to be small. The tallest mod I have is the jac vapour dna mod, all the rest are no taller then 76mm and no wider then 44mm and all are very light...I just don't like bigger and heavier mods...also my rta's have to be smallish , and most are nano size at 2ml. Being I vape all these set ups daily, the capacity of the tanks don't matter, so 2ml is perfect, small, and compact...most juices are NET tobaccos from HHV....
uploadfromtaptalk1516323965071.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Strictly mtl vapor, but I wouldn't say tootle puffer. I vape all single coil rta's with 24mg nic , mostly under 1 ohm @ 23 ish watts...I literally vape these 10 devices every day, with eight different juices. I only take 2 to work, but in the morning and after work, will rotate all the time...now, I only vape box mods and all are single 18650's and have to be small. The tallest mod I have is the jac vapour dna mod, all the rest are no taller then 76mm and no wider then 44mm and all are very light...I just don't like bigger and heavier mods...also my rta's have to be smallish , and most are nano size at 2ml. Being I vape all these set ups daily, the capacity of the tanks don't matter, so 2ml is perfect, small, and compact...most juices are NET tobaccos from HHV.... View attachment 713517

Every time I see your Stratum mods I get a bit envious. Lovely.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Every time I see your Stratum mods I get a bit envious. Lovely.
There's only one more mod I'm going to buy, (for at least a year or so) and that's the hellfire mods, stab phantom. It's also one of the smallest 18650 stab wood mods around...thanks

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Istick30, Istick40, Istick20, Zelos. Nautilus, Exceed, Carto-tank. 1.2ohm, 1.8ohm, 3.0ohm.

I only just started rotating lately because I got tired of carrying the same mod everywhere. One flavor diy, so it's not really mixing it up much.

Haven't settled on a fav setup yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread