WHAT IS YOUR 2018 VAPING ROTATION?

Status
Not open for further replies.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Strictly mtl vapor, but I wouldn't say tootle puffer. I vape all single coil rta's with 24mg nic , mostly under 1 ohm @ 23 ish watts...I literally vape these 10 devices every day, with eight different juices. I only take 2 to work, but in the morning and after work, will rotate all the time...now, I only vape box mods and all are single 18650's and have to be small. The tallest mod I have is the jac vapour dna mod, all the rest are no taller then 76mm and no wider then 44mm and all are very light...I just don't like bigger and heavier mods...also my rta's have to be smallish , and most are nano size at 2ml. Being I vape all these set ups daily, the capacity of the tanks don't matter, so 2ml is perfect, small, and compact...most juices are NET tobaccos from HHV.... View attachment 713517

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I passed on the Jac because of size also. Do you charge any of those on board??

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    Yeah, I passed on the Jac because of size also. Do you charge any of those on board??
    It actually is a small mod really and extremely comfortable and thin, its not so much its tall, but my other mods are really small. My wife had a pico which is about the height of my other mods, but the pico is alot wider .

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Belhade

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 15, 2010
    New York (no, not the city)
    Very nice. First pipe pic in the thread.
    Thanks! I really like the aesthetics of pipe smoking, and the Elitar works really well for me, handling and performance, and looks great with the black mini Buddha. I couldn't deal with the pricey custom pipe mods.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 18, 2013
    Chicago
    Same thing that's in my 2015, 2016 and 2017 rotation.

IMG_2537.JPG

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2013
    California
    Squonks for commuting/everyday out of the house use:

Aluminum 18650 CC + Vicious Ant Radius V2
    Aluminum 26650 CC + Nuppin
    SS 18650 CC + Mulciber
    BAM Ultem DNA75 + O-Atty
    BAM Ultem DNA75c + Shift bf

Squonks for at home:
    Limelight Freehand S walnut + Soul S
    Limelight Freehand S stabwood + Odis 16
    Pulsar + Armor

Dripper setups for juice testing:
    Atmizoo lab 18650 + marquis
    Calvert 18650 + M atty (clones)

I seem to be leaving out a whole bunch more but these are my mainstays and everything else comes in and out of rotation as my interests shift and most of it stays at home.

I think this is the year where I ease up on acquiring new gear and maybe even get rid of some stuff. The radius v2 is my most recent purchase and just bumped my entheon out of rotation.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 17, 2017
    Canada/Quebec
    I've got 2 setups that i change all the time atm:
    Aspire nx75 + Radar Rda (vaping some sweet glazed donut in it right now)
    GeekVape Gbox + Peerless Rda (some illusion spellbound in this one)
    I alternate both rdas on both mods mostly going by how i'm feeling on some days.

NCC

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 14, 2010
    Fla Panhandle, USA
    I realize it has to be boring from the perspective of folks who are still experimenting and excited about buying all the latest & greatest gear available. But, I've settled into what I found to work for me, after spending a small fortune on various latest & greatest gear. For probably four years now, I've been perfectly content with a ProVari 2.5 (and have a backup) with an Aspire Nautilus full size. I have several boxes of backups from various other APV genre in the event of a disaster. I'm stockpiling atomizers and Aspire Nautilus's, and mix my own eLiquid. After 8-years, vaping is far from novel. I found gear that works and hope my ProVari's outlast me. They likely will.

Winblows

ECF Veteran
    Feb 10, 2017
    Copenhagen (UTC+1)
    Kayfun V5 on Pico
    Nautilus 2 (0.7ohm) on Pico, (1.8ohm) on MOD 101 (18350)
    Griffin 25 on Pico dual
    Goon RDA V1.5 on Noisy Cricket II-25
    Goon RDA V1 on Wismec Skyladon
    Jaybo Indestructible RDA on Wismec Skyladon / MOD 101 (18650)
    Tsunami RDA on Noisy Cricket II-25
    OBS Engine NANO RTA on Pico 25
    Joyetech Ultimo (black & steel) on eGo One Mega v2 (orange & blue)

Awaiting arrival:
    Steam Crave Aromamizer V-RDA
    Eleaf Invoke 220W

Last edited:

redeuce

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 11, 2017
    Chicago suburbs
    www.nofearmotorsports.com
    I realize it has to be boring from the perspective of folks who are still experimenting and excited about buying all the latest & greatest gear available. But, I've settled into what I found to work for me, after spending a small fortune on various latest & greatest gear. For probably four years now, I've been perfectly content with a ProVari 2.5 (and have a backup) with an Aspire Nautilus full size. I have several boxes of backups from various other APV genre in the event of a disaster. I'm stockpiling atomizers and Aspire Nautilus's, and mix my own eLiquid. After 8-years, vaping is far from novel. I found gear that works and hope my ProVari's outlast me. They likely will.
    I’m on the same page as you. The exception is the SVD 2.0, which will always get daily use. It’s not very adventurous, but it keeps me off cigs. I use Nautilus 2, Kabuki clone, and T22 tanks. I only have to worry about 2 coils, T22 and bvc 1.8. The T22’s are $1.18 each and the N2 are $1.38 from China and both last a long time with my clear liquids. I use the SVD when I’m out and do get some strange looks when I pull it out. Lol. First time I brought it to my vape shop, all the young guys were fascinated.

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 19, 2012
    B'more MD
    My 2018 lineup. The newest one is the Jac Vapour 25mm Sandstorm topped with an Ares. Great combo.

The main setup for the past few years is the Radius/Kabuki which hardly leaves my hand because of my #1 fav RY4. :)

The others give me some variety throughout the day. ;)
    2018 lineup cropped.jpg

pianoguy

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 4, 2009
    Apple Valley, MN
    I have no rotation - I typically use the same setup, all day, every day, with unflavored liquid. When I want to take a walk on the wild side, I add a smidgen of Halo Menthol Ice to it. I've been using an HCigar VT Inbox since last April. It has had a different atty on it (a Speed Revolution) for the last 6-7 months, than what is pictured here (which is a Science of Vaping SOD5K):

HcigarVTInbox.jpg

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    I simplified my collection down to a GG for a back up and Ive been using a HexOhm Tugboat mod with a Crown Uwell tank. The Mod is indestructible! Ive tried very hard to destroy it and it keeps on ticking.
    Long time, brother! How the hell are ya?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread