Not open for further replies.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
He's using a 10 year old mech with a tiny atty. Was It an A9, maybe? It was lost in a duck pond for a spell and eventually recovered. One of my all time favorite ecf stories.
A7.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Beautiful pics. I love pics. Lol

Then you'll really love this :
F2RJtDC.jpg

KC0YNU

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
McPherson, Kansas

from left to right
Geek Vape Aegis with Zeus
Smok AL85 kit with JWraps steampunk wrap
Eleaf Istick20 with Nautilus mini
Itaste 134 with Nautilus mini with "cage tank"
AL85 with Baby Beast tank
Geek Vape Aegis with Shield tank

Nautilus tanks loaded with 24mg nic for at home cravings
others loaded with 12mg nic for work/running around

to work I take one Aegis and anAL85 for back up

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com

from left to right
Geek Vape Aegis with Zeus
Smok AL85 kit with JWraps steampunk wrap
Eleaf Istick20 with Nautilus mini
Itaste 134 with Nautilus mini with "cage tank"
AL85 with Baby Beast tank
Geek Vape Aegis with Shield tank

Nautilus tanks loaded with 24mg nic for at home cravings
others loaded with 12mg nic for work/running around

to work I take one Aegis and anAL85 for back up
Great pic. Absolutely love the Gatling gun. Have to see if they are still available.

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
I don't know if things will change. I have a lot of Tupperware with "sets" of toppers/repair gear in them. I just switched from 6x KF V5s so I can run breakfast, work time and evening desert flavors as needed. They got switched out for 6x Subtank Minis for a bit more air. I was going to switch to Squape Rs toppers but I only have five. I tend to stay with one model topper at a time because I forget coil/wicking innuendos. But, someone mentioned Mini Buhhdas and I really liked their flavor reproduction.

For mods, I just have Provaris and I just use one a day, rotating between two at a time. I run them for a year and at cleaning time, I switched out to two others.

The vapeocolypse made me start looking at my favorites and getting "sets" with spare parts.

I don't know that I have to keep up with the latest. Actually, I am pretty set for a long time. Unless of course, they combine a good mod and a smartphone. ;)

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I tend to stay with one model topper at a time because I forget coil/wicking innuendos.
I guess I need to start doing this. Or, at least make sure to use similar toppers. I just made a mess with a topper I was using because I forgot it was different than all the other's I'm using right now.

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
I don't know if things will change. I have a lot of Tupperware with "sets" of toppers/repair gear in them. I just switched from 6x KF V5s so I can run breakfast, work time and evening desert flavors as needed. They got switched out for 6x Subtank Minis for a bit more air. I was going to switch to Squape Rs toppers but I only have five. I tend to stay with one model topper at a time because I forget coil/wicking innuendos. But, someone mentioned Mini Buhhdas and I really liked their flavor reproduction.

For mods, I just have Provaris and I just use one a day, rotating between two at a time. I run them for a year and at cleaning time, I switched out to two others.

The vapeocolypse made me start looking at my favorites and getting "sets" with spare parts.

I don't know that I have to keep up with the latest. Actually, I am pretty set for a long time. Unless of course, they combine a good mod and a smartphone. ;)
I use mini Buddas. Got two of em, one on a Provari at 1.6Ω and the other at .6Ω. The mini Buddha and Provari make a great combo, except my set has a gap between the two.

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs

BoogaWu

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Lakewood, CO
I think those were internal battery.

I am rocking a Hcigar Nemisis clone with a V2 Velocity mini, a Segelei Spark 90 with a Sign Moonshot 22, and a Geekvape G Box 200 with the radar. So a mech dripper, a regulated tank, and a squonk in TC. Quite the spread, lol.

KC0YNU

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
McPherson, Kansas
I was still wondering. Maybe no one saw my question. Does the iTaste Gatling gun mini take 18490 button top batteries?

found this info

Battery:
IMR high drain 18350/18500 (without protection, maximum current output is more than 5000mA.) iTaste 134 Mini cannot use 2 stacked batteries and any other types of batteries may damage your iTaste 134 Mini e cigarette.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread