Not open for further replies.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Beautiful.

Thank you. I obviously enjoy mechanical mods. Don't have a pic of the Revenger, Hexohm, or Squeezer - too lazy to get out the camera. :)

Those are old pics and some of the attys have moved around or been replaced. I don't use all of my P67s and the last photo shows them staged with no batteries or juice. Currently just using the green one.

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
531DCA0A-9581-4929-90CF-18BE8EE99E70.jpeg
This is my only back up unit to my rotation. Along with a metallic green beauty ring. Brand new.

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
Thank you. I obviously enjoy mechanical mods. Don't have a pic of the Revenger, Hexohm, or Squeezer - too lazy to get out the camera. :)

Those are old pics and some of the attys have moved around or been replaced. I don't use all of my P67s and the last photo shows them staged with no batteries or juice. Currently just using the green one.
That’s great. Backups to last forever.

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
Thank you! It's a Molehill Mountain Art creation. I like to invest in drip tips as well as the mods and tanks. All part of the look.

Out of my price range though, lol. Look at my rotation in the first post of the thread. The only tips I use are the factory N2 tips and the cheap flower vase style.

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
Out of my price range though, lol. Look at my rotation in the first post of the thread. The only tips I use are the factory N2 tips and the cheap flower vase style.

What I love about the MMA tips is they don't get hot. There are regular and wide bore varieties that really channel the flavor. She makes both acrylic and wood tips. You can get tall & narrow or short & fat. If you have something in mind, they can be custom ordered. :)

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
I rotate devices pretty often, so heat isn’t a prob with the N2 tanks. The Kabuki clones get hot if I hit them hard, but the vase tips are long enough to dispel most of it. Again, rotation helps.

I’m justifying being cheap. Lol

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have to say... I think the best thing about the N2 (besides the coil, I guess) is the drip tip. I have them on many, many non-N2 devices. :) I'd love to buy exotic drip tips but I kind of feel similarly, I can't justify the price and some stock driptips are just great, anyway, like the Siren V2. Of course, if I hated ANYTHING about that RTA, I think ya'll would know about it by now. I think it's still my very favorite RTA at the moment. Guess I will see if the Ares changes my mind, LOL.

Anna

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
I have to say... I think the best thing about the N2 (besides the coil, I guess) is the drip tip. I have them on many, many non-N2 devices. :) I'd love to buy exotic drip tips but I kind of feel similarly, I can't justify the price and some stock driptips are just great, anyway, like the Siren V2. Of course, if I hated ANYTHING about that RTA, I think ya'll would know about it by now. I think it's still my very favorite RTA at the moment. Guess I will see if the Ares changes my mind, LOL.

Anna
The most I’ve paid for a drip tip is $2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread