The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What is your Have to Have goodies for your Darwin? ( and where did you get them)

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by SAX, Nov 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SAX

SAX Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2011
    Austin, TX
    Okay,
    So now I am waiting for my delivery of my "Darwin" and I am thinking what "things" do I need????

So can you tell me what items you must have?

Please :)

2. Killjoy1

Killjoy1 Ω Destroyer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    New Hampshire, US
    Well, what sort of cartos/attys do you like?

If you like to drip, get a couple of 510 extenders, a drip shield and standard or high resistance attys. I've got a couple of 3 ohm 306 attys I use with this setup and it is a dripper's dream! (a 306DCA from GSV would serve the same purpose, I've got one of those, too)

3. SAX

Sep 11, 2011
    Austin, TX
    See thats the problem. I have really only been using the following cartos (2.7 510) and a EGO-T atty with type A and B attys. I do have a G-tank us coming but that will be a while. So I don't even have a drip shield... I need STUFF :)

4. Killjoy1

Killjoy1 Ω Destroyer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    New Hampshire, US
    Really, you can use anything you want on the Darwin :) Those cartos you mention will work just fine, the eGo stuff will work if you have adapters (either 510 extenders or a 510-eGo adapter, several vendors carry both), larger stuff like tanks and whatnot may just require a single 510 extender to use. If you have cartos or attys on hand that are 510 (or any other type if you have adapters), then you can throw them on there, no matter what resistance they are ;-)

Everybody's favorite gear will be different, so you can just stick to what you already know you like with no problems and then branch out to other things if you feel the need

5. SAX

Sep 11, 2011
    Austin, TX
    Thanks....so many things...so little time. Then there is fun in the hunt as well. Looking forward to finding new ways :)

6. Vapeterry

Vapeterry Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2011
    AR, USA
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.