• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What Mod you are using

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
Dragon Lair
using an eGo c-twist and eVic with vCore 2.0..

trying not to justify spending on other more expensive mods.. :|

bought a crapload of juices but ended up only liking mint king, watermelon, mocha and mango. ended up dumping quite a few into the bin..

Hmm, I see most ppl select a few mod and then the most important thing is the juice. Zero nic for all your juice?

bambloo!™

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
SAN DIEGO
Atom by apv w/trident rba
Vision Spinner w/mini protank
Zmax mini w/protank

Attachments

• 20130831_202152.jpg
    20130831_202152.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 59
  • 20130829_110103.jpg
    20130829_110103.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 55

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
My modest mod K100, KTS (mech) was great with Vivi Nova. My very first was a Leo Pro and followed by mech mod. Later was poison for Itaste SVD.

I guess I'll be stay away for all mods from now. I need to break even before any new mod.

Vivi Nova, I used additional wick and place on the coil, produces huge amount of clouds So far I am happy with Vivi Nova tank.

dragonl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
Dragon Lair
was on eGo batts and stardust then tio poison
trying out mech mods clones b4 i buy the real stuff
Mech mods Clones: Omega, Private V2 tri tone, Sentinel M16 Brass,
RBA Clone: Cobra

Coming soon:
Mech mods Clones: Chi You SS, EA
RBA Clone: Ithaka

Bro, salute u. How u manage to acquired such an assorted list of mods? It must be a real challenge.

dragonl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
Dragon Lair
My modest mod K100, KTS (mech) was great with Vivi Nova. My very first was a Leo Pro and followed by mech mod. Later was poison for Itaste SVD.

I guess I'll be stay away for all mods from now. I need to break even before any new mod.

Vivi Nova, I used additional wick and place on the coil, produces huge amount of clouds So far I am happy with Vivi Nova tank.

iTaste SVD is one of my first option too. Look great and has quite a few good features.

bratprince

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Central
iTaste SVD is one of my first option too. Look great and has quite a few good features.

I would love to get my hands on a Vamo, but I've gathered from the advice that some vets gave me that it's not as easy to purchase nowadays. *shrugs* Someone in my circle owns an SVD, really heavy but not too bad a vape.

dragonl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
Dragon Lair
Ego battery then
Spinner and a
Vamo v2

Got various attys
Ce4
T3
Protank 1
Protank 2
I clear 30
And waiting for aga 2 in mail
And plenty of juice
That's just in 3 month

Looks like most ppl changes their attys after a while. Bcoz of capacity or to bring out the taste of the juice?

dragonl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
Dragon Lair
was on eGo batts and stardust then tio poison
trying out mech mods clones b4 i buy the real stuff
Mech mods Clones: Omega, Private V2 tri tone, Sentinel M16 Brass,
RBA Clone: Cobra

Coming soon:
Mech mods Clones: Chi You SS, EA
RBA Clone: Ithaka

Just curious, why would u get the clones first? They have the exact features to a genuine one?

vainquir

Verified Member
Just curious, why would u get the clones first? They have the exact features to a genuine one?

clones are china made look alike though I am pretty lucky most of the clones are pretty well made
they are way cheaper than the real mods and i manage to get them at say for a third of the original price
of the 3 clone mods my best is the sentinel m16 brass due to the fact its a real brass mod
and the cobra clone is also well made to an extent

now waiting for my EA and Chi You clones both with brass contacts
and the much anticipate GG Ithaka clone

dragonl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
Dragon Lair
clones are china made look alike though I am pretty lucky most of the clones are pretty well made
they are way cheaper than the real mods and i manage to get them at say for a third of the original price
of the 3 clone mods my best is the sentinel m16 brass due to the fact its a real brass mod
and the cobra clone is also well made to an extent

now waiting for my EA and Chi You clones both with brass contacts
and the much anticipate GG Ithaka clone

Hmm, so I guess u got yourself those AAA grade clone then. One of my friend Ego CE5 has a cable that is outside the atomiser housing instead and the tip is made of silicone. Don't think it can be rebuilt. Brass make good contacts, am I right?

vainquir

Verified Member
Hmm, so I guess u got yourself those AAA grade clone then. One of my friend Ego CE5 has a cable that is outside the atomiser housing instead and the tip is made of silicone. Don't think it can be rebuilt. Brass make good contacts, am I right?

most original mech mods started with Stainless steel, then brass, copper, silver/silver plated and finally gold or gold plated
brass, copper silver /silver plated and gold or gold plated are to improve conductivity thus getting a better experience with TH and amount of vapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread