What set up do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

boomboom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2009
Alberta, Canada
I was a big time 510 and 801 guy before the GG. The i7 at 7.2 volts is the cat's whiskers! I rarely ever use a 510 or 801 now. Matter of fact, I don't even own an 801 atomizer anymore.

I also really like a standard 901 at 3.7 volts with a 14500 battery for a mellow vape. An i6 at 6.0 volts for my morning setup and a kick you on your .... i7 at 7.2 volts from the afternoon onwards.

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
IMG_0331.JPG

This has to be my favorite set up for the AFSV2, The GG Transformer with 2 CR2 3v with an i7 atty. Nice amount of vapor with good taste and throat hit... Desert Ship at 12mg from Flavourart.it in Italy is the only all day vape I can use these days. I still drip a little strawberry from Cloud9vaping though as a secondary flavor here and there...

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
Still with cart mods Grimmer? You have to buy the AFS to see the difference buddy:toast:

:vapor: yea I would like to try it out... but the thing is I switch between flavors a lot in one day. For example I would vape menthol in the morning then mid morning I switch to my lemonade... after lunch I go with atomic cinnicide... then mid afternoon I vape a tobacco... then late afternoon I'm back on the menthol.... then after dinner I vape an apple pie or chocolate cake flavor... then I'm back on menthol, tobacco, or lemonade and switching between the 3 for the rest of the night..... so having something that holds so much liquid at one shot kinda throws me for a loop :2c:.

I love the AFS I have now but I really don't use it because of my flavor habits :party: lol.

now if you had a tiny version of the new AFS that holds 1.5 mls or less I would be on it like a game :matrix: on a high speed internet or as fast as ROB could send it to me lol. :vapor:

which would be perfect for my morning, afternoon and evening vapes. you'll be surprised with how many flavors that vapors go through in a day.

Last edited:

Jas4:14

Dec 29, 2009
MI
70% - GGTS - One aw 16340 w/i3 V2 AFS
(I like the small size- & yet to try i6 AFS v2)

coffees & chocs mix well (start w/ one & blend later) v2 is extremely EZ to add or change juice- whereas v1 was a ritual/all day vape

20% - SS w/ T tip for i7 dripping, radical flavor changes
(VS Rosewater is exotic! yum)

10% - slim w/ 510 cart - or more if in less vape friendly environments so as not to frighten the natives w/ the TS clouds

spare GGTS waiting for custom AFS - the back up for my back ups

Jas4:14

Dec 29, 2009
MI
Just picked up a GGTS. I was wondering what is the preferred setup that you use (battery/atomizer). I was planning on using a 6v set up with x2 3.0v CR123 with a Joye 302 but this I6 atty is real nice. Never was a fan of the 901.

Sorry, I guess I am so enamoured with my new (afs) toy in the previous post and it occurred to me that I need to step back and respond with your perspective in mind.

First of all... you have versatility w/ the GGTS (as you probably know). Pre-GG days I thought I preferred the 510 over the 901 by far... & 801 least of all...but the iattys have changed that. I occ use my old stock, but the iattys are prime choice. No experience w/ the 302.. & I'm not remembering right now what it is the equivalent of..

Buying the 3.7s/3.0s in pairs gives you the option to use one or both. The LiMn is safer for stacking... and the 3.0 pO4s are on the safer side.

It takes awhile (for most) to acculmate supplies... ( & Imeo gets in the way alot lol with new must haves) Initially I used my TS mostly 5 or 6v but have settled into 3 ... well... except for the SS i7 fixes.

Starting w/ a pair of 3.0s like you mentioned would be wise and versatile.
You can use any atty w/ a single batt.... for now.. as you test drive the i6 & find your nirvana

Personally I find [some of] my own preferences changing over time.... and the Transformer fits that need very well.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
:vapor: yea I would like to try it out... but the thing is I switch between flavors a lot in one day. For example I would vape menthol in the morning then mid morning I switch to my lemonade... after lunch I go with atomic cinnicide... then mid afternoon I vape a tobacco... then late afternoon I'm back on the menthol.... then after dinner I vape an apple pie or chocolate cake flavor... then I'm back on menthol, tobacco, or lemonade and switching between the 3 for the rest of the night..... so having something that holds so much liquid at one shot kinda throws me for a loop :2c:.

I love the AFS I have now but I really don't use it because of my flavor habits :party: lol.

now if you had a tiny version of the new AFS that holds 1.5 mls or less I would be on it like a game :matrix: on a high speed internet or as fast as ROB could send it to me lol. :vapor:

which would be perfect for my morning, afternoon and evening vapes. you'll be surprised with how many flavors that vapors go through in a day.

Then you can use AFS putting in it 1,5 ml Grimmer, not a problem;);):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread