Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I just got my I3, I6, & ------- "I7"! I can agree on everything you said 100% But i still use my GG Slim daily on the road. My GGTS wont leave this house, its my night vapor.. HEHE :sneaky:

7.4v I7 on my GGTS is unreal!!! Holly smokEE!!! I only need to press the button for honestly 2 sec and BAM, the vape is clouds it the air. Really i'm in heaven!!!! Nice warm tasty vape for sure! Thank you IMEO! for making this possible....

I thank you too keon because you are an amazing guy:)

keon718nyc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yeah, I really gotta get 2 cr123 3.7 volt bats.....I havent really done the 7.4 volt thing yet...Just 6volts for me....

How do they compare, the 6v vs. 7.4v

Oh BTW, Got my i6 attys today from Rob, very nice, That lil hole is so tiny for the AFS, very clean looking compared to the TW 4075's ...I like it!

-Tim

So far i have tried the I3 in my GGSlim and am getting much more vapor consistancy out of it compared to reg.901SLB. Awsome!!! Also comparing 6v to 7.2-4, ... The I7 on 7.2-4 is much more of a warm heavy vape, and i mean this in a good way!, I still love 6v on the I6 as its close to the 7v, But I7 on 7V+ is making me spoiled.. hehehe. You will not be dissapointed, also i have a feeling you will be getting more use out of it conserving battery power at higher voltages. Honestly you hardly need to hold the switch down, for no more then 3 sec for a monster cloud of vape!!!

Also IMEO, Thanks for the kind gesture friend!!!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
So far i have tried the I3 in my GGSlim and am getting much more vapor consistancy out of it compared to reg.901SLB. Awsome!!! Also comparing 6v to 7.2-4, ... The I7 on 7.2-4 is much more of a warm heavy vape, and i mean this in a good way!, I still love 6v on the I6 as its close to the 7v, But I7 on 7V+ is making me spoiled.. hehehe. You will not be dissapointed, also i have a feeling you will be getting more use out of it conserving battery power at higher voltages. Honestly you hardly need to hold the switch down, for no more then 3 sec for a monster cloud of vape!!!

Also IMEO, Thanks for the kind gesture friend!!!

You are always more than welcome Keon:thumb:

keon718nyc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Should I wait patiently for mailman, or go find and mug him since it says "out for delivery"??

;)

Kris

I know how you feel waiting knowing its out for delivery heheh! I track my mailman down before he gets here and luckly he is nice enough to give me it, thats "IF" i find him lol~

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
Guys, my honest opinion as always is that 510 is nothing in front of iatties. Please make a try to see the difference.!!

ps..........Also dont forget that they are compatible with the new AFS

I thought you or Rob said these weren't the atty's for the new AFS coming out?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
So basically the I-3 atties give a nice throat hit like the 510 and the flavor of a 901? So the resistance has been lowered a little on the I-3 to maximize the 3.7v to allow large vapor clouds?

I may just try these:)

I lower the resistance and I put a better coil so better taste and better atty life Grimmer:)

georgea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Vernon Hills, IL
Hi Guys, been away for a while. Well, I just received my i3 & i6 atties from Rob and here is my experience so far.

They completely blow away the TW atties regarding flavor and vapor production, amazing! Also, there is no longer a metalic taste when using them in my AFS. But it seems that I have to bump up the voltage to get good flavor and vapor.

When using the i3 atty, I have had to use 6v. 3v doesn't seem to product enough vapor and flavor. With the i6 atty, same thing. I've had to put in 2x3.6 batteries. At 6v, the vapor is lacking but the atty gets pretty hot, but now the i6 is working great at 7.2v. Not sure if this is because they are new and need to be broken in. Also, the lasered hole seems a little small. I am kind of a heavy vaper and the atty dries out quickly for me. I'm having to drip occasionally to kinda prime the atty and not burn it out. I guess everyone vapes differently.

Hey, here's an idea. How about some kind of flow control on the atty to regulate the volume of juice flow. Maybe a larger hole, then a sleeve that's slides to cover more or less of the opening to regulate the flow. Anyway, any feedback would be great.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
I lower the resistance and I put a better coil so better taste and better atty life Grimmer:)
woops I just saw this post. So I-3 not only has an increased vapor production but also an increase in flavor. HMMMM I may just make an order of a couple to try over the weekend. :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hey, here's an idea. How about some kind of flow control on the atty to regulate the volume of juice flow. Maybe a larger hole, then a sleeve that's slides to cover more or less of the opening to regulate the flow. Anyway, any feedback would be great.

You really were a little away because what you asked has been done already and it will be ready as an upgrade for all my friends here in about 2-3 weeks:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread