Status
Not open for further replies.

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Just got my new special i atomizers: i3,i6 and the i7.
I used to vape with the 18650 on 3.7V with 510's and regular 901's but was not much impressed. Now the new i3 totally changed that! It actually does satisfy. All aspects of heavenly vaping on 3.7V suddenly re-appeared!!! this set-up is great (including of-course the sight of the GGTS) for waking up slowly and before wishing everybody a good night.
Imeo you are a true wizard!! thank you again and again. :D:D:D:D:D

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Just got my new special i atomizers: i3,i6 and the i7.
I used to vape with the 18650 on 3.7V with 510's and regular 901's but was not much impressed. Now the new i3 totally changed that! It actually does satisfy. All aspects of heavenly vaping on 3.7V suddenly re-appeared!!! this set-up is great (including of-course the sight of the GGTS) for waking up slowly and before wishing everybody a good night.
Imeo you are a true wizard!! thank you again and again. :D:D:D:D:D

Thanks a lot friend, I was more than sure that you would like them. Thats the reason I made them, for full satisfaction:):):)

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Again a silly question :p How much drops you put in these babies at 3.7?

Oh and Lisa a suggestion, you might want to send out a mail to the customers when you get new stuff at the store. I was only lucky to notice you had the atties in store yesterday :)

three not more not less :cool:

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Oh and Lisa a suggestion, you might want to send out a mail to the customers when you get new stuff at the store. I was only lucky to notice you had the atties in store yesterday :)

I've thought about this, but it's really not good practise to make a habit of sending unsolicited emails to people. Those who requested notification were indeed notified and there is an option to sign up for newsletters on the site.......

Can't really do more than that I don't think.

Glad you got in before this batch were completely sold out. I have two more batches on the way already, so no need to panic anyway.

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Those atties should handle 6v also. I lost one in about 5 minutes. They are still made in the same place as all the other atomizers on the market today. So quality control is the same also.

yes but for 10 bucks it is an expensive vape! My i6 got "killed" also after I unscrewed it and the inside part (little piece with silicone around it) fell out. I tried to put it back but nothing, so 20 bucks within 5 minutes is a lot :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread