Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Not sure if this is because they are new and need to be broken in.
yep, I think some of them really do start to perform better after a couple of hours.

Also, the lasered hole seems a little small. I am kind of a heavy vaper and the atty dries out quickly for me. I'm having to drip occasionally to kinda prime the atty and not burn it out. I guess everyone vapes differently.
Yes, the hole is smaller on this batch because of the leakage problems and having to keep moving the hole up and down on the last set.

If you have cartomiser holes on your device or if you have the new TS, you might benefit from covering these up temporarily with an o-ring until the atty is a bit more broken in.
Use nice strong drags, very fluid, PG-based juice and keep the atty hole facing down and you should be fine.

chris_ m

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
United Kingdom
I have had my first i6 running for today and this evening.

For the first couple of hours it felt and tasted similar to a 901 but this evening, WOW it really has come alive.

Loads of cool vapour, no burnt taste and tons of flavour !!!, overall the best atty I have used !:).

I must admit I had no idea an atty could make such a huge difference !!

Cant wait to try the i3 with the 3.7 battery !! :)

Thanks Imeo, great job :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I have had my first i6 running for today and this evening.

For the first couple of hours it felt and tasted similar to a 901 but this evening, WOW it really has come alive.

Loads of cool vapour, no burnt taste and tons of flavour !!!, overall the best atty I have used !:).

I must admit I had no idea an atty could make such a huge difference !!

Cant wait to try the i3 with the 3.7 battery !! :)

Thanks Imeo, great job :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

I thank you too friend for your kind words:thumb::)

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
I just got my I 3 attie. I just put in a new cr123 3.7v battery in and I'm waiting for both to break in. But I will say the vapor is distant so far. I'm betting within a day or so it's going to kick some crazy vapor out soon. :) I'm thinking about getting some high compasity batteries... I'm hearing some really good things about those batteries.

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Some friends here enjoy the 510 better because it has smaller resistance.

I made i3 at 3 ohms because I wanted the best hit but I wanted to last long too. It has better coil but the resistanse is a serious reason for the atty's life. I could make an atty at 2,5 ohm, even at 2 ohm but the life of the atty would be much shorter. It would be like a totally disposable item.

I have a thought:

a cheap disposable atomizer with very low resistance that will last for 2-3 days but it will work almost like i6 on 6 volts. That mean that we will have a very small GGTS with a power of a big one. Battery of course will last much shorter too, about -40%.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I know the i3 after a long period of not being able to vape at 3.7v has helped me use 3.7 again and love it. Have one hooked up with the AFS and one of the new AW High Drain 18650s now. The throat hit is back and the taste is perfect.

thanks Vapn. The resistanse of iatty was after big thoughts about life and throat kick together and 3 ohm are the best for both worlds. And with its better coil its much stronger than other atties

sadtranz

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
Ashford Kent
I am using the i3 atties for 20 days or so, only with dripping. ..They need some days to work...When they do that, they work like a train !!!

Yes mine took about 3 days to break in, used continuously since 22.feb
been working very well until today decided to give it a clean out and now it's shagged, so after 3 weeks and not cleaning worked great moral donot clean 8-o

womblebat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2008
UK
A lot of people are raving about the low resistance 510 atty, as far as i know it is rated at 1.5 ohm and is to be used with a 3.7v battery only, for obvious reasons, reports from people are very favourable, great vapour, throat hit and taste.

Also they are reported to be very durable and with the added safety of using one battery instead of 2 batteries stacked, interesting stuff, maybe Lisa could get her mitts on some to try?

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
A lot of people are raving about the low resistance 510 atty, as far as i know it is rated at 1.5 ohm and is to be used with a 3.7v battery only, for obvious reasons, reports from people are very favourable, great vapour, throat hit and taste.

Also they are reported to be very durable and with the added safety of using one battery instead of 2 batteries stacked, interesting stuff, maybe Lisa could get her mitts on some to try?

True, 501's are very nice on 3.7V. The one's I got are very cheap, last for around 2 weeks and have a resistance of around 3.5-3.8. Until the new AFS and some good tips for the 901 atties, I will use these all day long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread