• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What Tanks to recommend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buonosera

Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
At the Red Dot
You even have a cobra. why u need a fogger?

Had a leak issue on the first day but rectified it. just as issue of me not tightening everything back very tightly. Seems that's an issue wif fogger but no leaking since re-tightening everything.

Been vaping it for 2 days with the "fatboy" tip and a new flavour "Jade Tiger". Taste and vapour production is good to me thus far. Used it on both the K100 and SVD and it works fine for both.

You can never have enough...he's hooked, not on vaping, but on the collecting. It's like a Tamiya you can vape for him now hahaha.

dragonl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
Dragon Lair
Got my Fogger V2 RBA today, recoiled to wick instead of mesh at 1.8ohms.
Love the adjustable airflow so now I can decide how much draw resistance I want when I vape.
Flavour and vapour production is good.
Will vape more before coming back with more review

Try cotton, u will love it.

Retcon-Rocket

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
VY Canis Majoris
That is a Vapemate from Super T Manufacturing if u mean the one connecting to the bottle. It is one of the official supplier in ECF.

Nice, any idea how it works?, looks really interesting!

edit: found out how it works, looks pretty interesting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

desmondsg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
LOS
You even have a cobra. why u need a fogger?

Had a leak issue on the first day but rectified it. just as issue of me not tightening everything back very tightly. Seems that's an issue wif fogger but no leaking since re-tightening everything.

Been vaping it for 2 days with the "fatboy" tip and a new flavour "Jade Tiger". Taste and vapour production is good to me thus far. Used it on both the K100 and SVD and it works fine for both.

How is the jade tiger juice? It seems like a very popular juice in malaysia right now

desmondsg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
LOS
Try cotton, u will love it.

Tried cotton and don't feel any difference.

Tried rebuilding a few more and i would say cotton is better. Flavour not much difference, may be my problem but vapor production is superb.

I will switch to cotton for the reason that it is easily available and so so so so much cheaper than silica.

Last edited:

dragonl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
Dragon Lair
Tried cotton and don't feel any difference.

Tried rebuilding a few more and i would say cotton is better. Flavour not much difference, may be my problem but vapor production is superb.

I will switch to cotton for the reason that it is easily available and so so so so much cheaper than silica.

More vapor mean naturally more flavor. Dunno how to explain, but got to do with how u get those flavor on your tongue sweet spot.

Sent from my LG-E988 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread