What the hell is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiFeJunKie

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
Arkansas, United States
You people are a bunch of nutjobs! I mean, are you people all crazy? I started vaping 2 1/2 weeks ago and I must say........this is just weird.

For one thing, the suppliers have lost their minds.

First we have Vicki from Cignot, she took my phone call and spent 20 minutes answering questions for me, is that any way to make money? Then what did she do? She got my order to my door 48 hours later, is this some kind of trick? Oh and Vicki, email is not "chat", you are not expected to answer my email within seconds, good grief.

Then we have Bruce from Clouds of Vapor. Again people, email is not "chat". I sent Bruce an email, closed the browser, heard my phone beep, checked it and whatdoyaknow, its a reply from Bruce. I honestly think this guy just sits around trying to impress unsuspecting customers. I mean what are we supposed to think? A response in seconds instead of days? Us folks in the "real world" don't know how to deal with that.

Oh and lest we forget Dave at freedomsmokeusa. This guy answers his phone. No, not a secretary or customer service rep but the actual owner answers the phone and then proceeded to talk to me about different flavors, VG/PG variations and makes recommendations. Then he proceeds to rush my order to the vapingsuperhumanmail department so that I get my order before I'm emotionally ready to receive it!

Enough about the suppliers, they will make a crazy person insane. How about the people in the forums? These people must have some kind of financial investment in my not smoking cuz let me tell ya, I think Amway trained these people. You would think every person here depended on me vaping instead of smoking, they all want me to be happy. If I don't like my ecig, well here are 20 recommendations on what I may want to try. If I don't like an ejuice, well heres 10,000 other options. If I want to go back to smoking, its like a baptist church finding an atheist.

Oh and this takes the cake, you people have the "modders". They have developed improvements in existing products or have invented versions of their own. You can't afford to buy one? No problem! They will tell you how to make it yourself! No seriously, I've seen it, these people are nuts!

I'm not in Kansas anymore.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Well what can I say, life is rough sometimes.
Or sometimes you find yourself in the Land Of Oz.
:laugh:

--------------------------------------------
Indiana or Georgia?? Act NOW!!
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...live-indiana-georgia-act-now.html#post1685232
--------------------------------------------
Consider me your recycling center for Njoy Pro, Smoking Everywhere Gold, Cloud 9, Smoke 51 Trio, and DSE103 useless batteries.
Other hardware if it’s still usable.
Those I loan out to/give to thank you.
----------------------------------------------
Support CASAA
CASAA | The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-Free Alternatives Association
Don’t forget to donate to IVAQS research
CASAA.org

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Lol at your post. It is amazing, isn't it? I have gotten phone calls from Geoff at Tasty Vapor at 9:00 at night clarifying my order cause I forgot to put what mix of pg/vg I wanted in the liquid. You can't beat the service from some of these suppliers.

ECF is pretty awesome, as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread