Status
Not open for further replies.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
VTR, Provari, svoemesto would be my top 3 picks. I'd probably go with the Innokin VTR, since I have a Provari, it's the latest box mod out, Just released.

Just wondering why you want 6 volts? Only time I get up that high is when my builds are 2.3ohms, most clearos couldn't handle 15+ watts. What kind of gear have you used?

My recommendation, is to search all the pvd's that fit your specs. find the reviews and comparisons on them, then decide what you want. That's pretty much what I did and everyone else. You seem to have ser parameters for you device, use those in a search engine and find what pops up. All three that I have sugjested fit your criteria.

Good luck.

Vape long and prosper.

Last edited:

DKP#

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
Missouri, USA
Which one do ul think is better the svd or vamo? And why don't u suggest the lavatube ? Sorry for asking so many questions and hope I m not bugging ul !! And batteries are they non protected and how many mah can I go up to , 3600mah?

I read a lot of reviews from multiple places and found that most were happy with the vamo V3, some were not. Complaints were about the threading and cheap feel.
The only complaints I could find about the SVD is it's a little harder to find the button without looking.

I think the vamo V3 looks better and has a better display, but the SVD is built to last

I ordered a SVD few days ago and it's gonna be a long wait. I hope my ego batteries and twist hold up that long.:blink:

These batteries seem to be the most recommended:
$13.62 Panasonic NCR18650PD 18650 3.6V 2900mAH Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries (2-Pack) 2-pack at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Budget is always a factor. I have many of the APV's mentioned and like the quality, look, features, durability of the Sigelei V3/5. Nice telescoping Mod. The truth is that most of the APV's under $100 use the same 33.3 chip, have the same functions and the differences are in quality and appearance. Personally, I found little difference in the number of buttons, etc. They all are easy and all have to be learned. The Vamo V3 in stainless is perhaps the best valued APV, and perhaps the best entry level APV. Also, the Innokin's .and Sigelei's are nice. The MVP 2 is gaining some nice traction lately, since they added an Ohm meter and better threading. My top 4 recommendations, which also have different applications, would probably be:

1. Sigelie V3/5
2. MVP V2
3. Vamo V3 in Stainless
4. iTaste 3.0

These are all nice APV's and would be on my short list. Happy hunting, good luck on your VapeQuest, power up and vape on!

Budget is always a factor. I have many of the APV's mentioned and like the quality, look, features, durability of the Sigelei V3/5. Nice telescoping Mod. The truth is that most of the APV's under $100 use the same 33.3 chip, have the same functions and the differences are in quality and appearance. Personally, I found little difference in the number of buttons, etc. They all are easy and all have to be learned. The Vamo V3 in stainless is perhaps the best valued APV, and perhaps the best entry level APV. Also, the Innokin's .and Sigelei's are nice. The MVP 2 is gaining some nice traction lately, since they added an Ohm meter and better threading. My top 4 recommendations, which also have different applications, would probably be:

1. Sigelie V3/5
2. MVP V2
3. Vamo V3 in Stainless
4. iTaste 3.0

These are all nice APV's and would be on my short list. Happy hunting, good luck on your VapeQuest, power up and vape on!
Hey thanks that's more like the answer I was looking for ! It's quite assuring now ! I have the zmax v3 and vamo v3 in mind :)

Zumeraga

Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Port Orchard, Wa. USA
Hi all, I am relatively new to the vaping world, been a non-analog smoker for 4 weeks now, today is my anniversary (WOOT!). Anyway, I started out with a VAMO V2 and I absolutely love it! Very simple to operate and I get great results with it. I've tried quite a few different tanks on it and found I really like the BCC Mega the best. Seems to last forever.
On a side note, thank God for this forum! I have been sitting and reading (and learning) for hours and hours. It has already motivated me to join CASAA and also to write to my Congressman and both of my US Senators regarding the FDA upcoming proposals. I would never have known anything about those issues without this board, so I am very grateful for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread