The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What u started with, what u vape currently?

Discussion in 'SG Vapers' started by nuvole, Dec 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. nuvole

nuvole Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2014
    Sillypore
    I started with Haus brought from walmart in US.
    Stick with it for two weeks, then brought a genny locally.
    Use the genny for two weeks, and find too troublesome dealing with mesh.
    Currently using Sophia with mech mod, quite happy with it and brought another few more.

2. kteto

kteto Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 10, 2013
    London
    2 years back started with ego and vivi nova tank..

Later switch to svd, mech with bcd tank..

My current mod is hana clone, ipv and some vv mod..

Quite happy with my setup and been thinking of upgrade to dna 40..see how it go..

3. Poisontail

Poisontail Senior Member Verified Member

I started with a cheap clone kraken and a cheap clone telescoping mod moved up to authentic mech mods and attys now I'm vaping on a va variant and Darang RDA ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417431723.416995.jpg

4. rawl1

rawl1 Full Member

Nov 20, 2014
    Sinkapoor
    New to vaping, with SX 300 with Kayfun 3.1 now.

5. KunJus

KunJus Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2012
    The "FINE" place
    Ego C was my first, a very expensive one. Moved to ce4's and vivi novas after that. Then came the gennys and then dna30s with kayfun. Nowadays i just drip at home on a MX sitting on a Raptor20A and a squonker mosfet box with a bottomfed modified Stillare for on the go.

6. edwinoey

edwinoey Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 14, 2014
    Anywhere
    start with ego c twist and EVOD. try it for months and moving on to protank 2. then i start to get into expensive PV, the Evic S and using Magma RDA now. really2 good. planning to buy dual 26650 box mod. :D

7. defdock

defdock Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2011
    Dark Forest
    started 2 years ago with a crappy "21st century" cigalikes. last year august i graduated to a halo triton kit. last christmas to a mvp. and now im back to using an ego with a simple "protank" style tank.

8. Minzy

Minzy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2014
    Syonando
    Started with a Protank 2 and a mini-nova, with an ego twist i believe.

Now, i'm using a cana dna30 mod, but still using my protank. gonna get a kayfun some day. hopefully someday soon. :)

9. mavieboy

mavieboy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 22, 2012
    SG
    started with a ego-t. Now with kayfun v3.1 and Hana modz v3

10. holixin

holixin Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 15, 2012
    ....typoor red dut
    Ego with ce4 SVD with with Iclear to mech mod with Kayfun to Cana mod with Kayfun and dripper

11. Libertarian101

Libertarian101 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2014
    everywhere
    anybody start with innokin mvp or vv 3? any feedback on performance and ease of use for a noob like me? trying to get feedback before deciding on gear.

12. wattageous

wattageous Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2014
    Dongdaemun, Seoul
    I started with the cheap cig-alike and moved to Halo G6. It was a fantastic vape until I ran out of cartridges. Then moved on to the coolfire1 and mvp. Now? Hana clone dna30 with Helios as well as tobh clone.

13. nuvole

nuvole Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2014
    Sillypore
    Guess I'm the last dinosaur left in sin city who try the best not to have prc electronics in the hobby ...>_<...

14. Minzy

Minzy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2014
    Syonando
    bo lui la. :(

15. SquintingSquint

SquintingSquint Full Member

Jul 2, 2014
    Erm. Batcave?
    Started up with rda and my friend's vv mod :) Currently on orchid v4 and hana v3.

16. InnocentBystander

InnocentBystander Full Member Verified Member

Apr 17, 2013
    The Streets
    I started with a L-Rider VV with clearos & carto tanks.. Then got into mechs and gennies.. Then got a Provari.. At the same time, trying out dripping.. Then came the Kayfuns.. Then the DNAs.. Now my current setup and my daily vape is 60Watt Raptor box with RDA.. Upgrading to a 120Watt soon.. :)

17. AlvinK

AlvinK Full Member Verified Member

Jan 9, 2014
    Me :D Performance is not bad, i use it with the iclear16 light weight easy to carry around.

[​IMG][​IMG]

18. jonny45378

jonny45378 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2014
    Arizona
    About 3 years ago I started on a crappy expensive cigalike with changeable cartridges. That didn't work so I smoked again for 2 years. Then in January of this year I picked up a basic ego starter kit with a 900 mah battery and ce5 tank. Now I'm vaping on an ipv3 and dark horse rda at .14 ohms lol. Quite a fast jump for 11 months I think.

19. Basher69

Basher69 Full Member

Dec 14, 2014
    Ban-First-Talk-Later
    Started with iClear single coil and eGo cTwist. Moved on to iTaste SVD and Vamo, Innokin dual coil, then to Nautilus Mini. But iTaste and Vamo spoilt recently so I'm back to my old ego cTwist and Innokin dual coils. Can't even buy new VM or Juices anymore. Sigh... :(

20. zmczmc

zmczmc Full Member

Dec 14, 2014
    i know u guys will think im crazy but im soon to start my virgin vape with a kayfun lite v2 and hana modz clone...so trying to perfect the damn building of coils first lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.