• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What u started with, what u vape currently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleEwe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2014
Hiding up a tree
Started about 3 years ago with a Sky Cig (Cig-a-like), got fed up with it within 2 weeks. Then:
eGo type (with non 510) and CE4
eGo Twist + Vivi Nova or Davide Glassomizer
eGo Twist + Clockworks RDA or Clockworks RTA (Genesis)
VTR + kayfun
Mech + kayfun

Now Mech + Orchid or Magma (or GS-ATT or Vulcan)
Waiting on sigelei 150W + Aqua V2

loll88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Started early this year, with a innokin vv3, t3s and load of other random tanks, I love getting new stuffs, plus I swap them around with my sibs and some pals.

Tried the MVP for awhile too, while deciding which box mod to get, I crave for huge power thus ended up getting a 100 watt box mod from sigelei.

Own a few rebuildables like the plume veil, stillare, tobh, etc. for tanks I got the fogger 4.1(drilled out the airholes, and removed the AFC) also the russian 91 as well, looking at billow RTA as well as Lemo drop currently. Pair my rebuildables with drip tips with air flow control as I don't enjoy hot vapes.

May be getting the ipv3 as well.
*just checked out the video review of the kayfun V4 pbusado and it looks promising.

Greymon

Verified Member
Oct 7, 2014
Walmart
Started with a ego twist with a PT2 and vivi nova. Then moved on to an MVP 2 with a naut mini and both mega n mini aero tanks. MVP 2 treads r worn out now, so looking to get a clone HANA 30 n probably a kayfun lite v2 clone. Aiming for an authentic DNA 40 device as well in future and maybe an authentic Kayfun 4 haha if I can find one.

18sign

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
Prison Land
Started with a ego twist with a PT2 and vivi nova. Then moved on to an MVP 2 with a naut mini and both mega n mini aero tanks. MVP 2 treads r worn out now, so looking to get a clone HANA 30 n probably a kayfun lite v2 clone. Aiming for an authentic DNA 40 device as well in future and maybe an authentic Kayfun 4 haha if I can find one.

Kayfun v4 is a pretty awesome RTA

nuvole

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Sillypore
I started with ego-c with aspire clearomizer... This is a month back.. Really comfortable with this. Not sure if I should move on to others since it's used to mainly get me off analogues.

Depending how long it'll take for you to stick on to vaping to quit, and steady source to purchase coil.

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
Well, I have at least moved from 18mg to 12mg.. And the daily consumption seems a lil lesser as well... If gers crossed it will be successful

I started out just like you. a way to quit analogs. but then i got hooked onto the experimenting aspect of vaping. Experimenting with coil builds, rebuilding coil heads which were meant to be disposable, experimenting with making my own 0% nic e liquids and all that good stuff. ^_^

chia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2014
Red Dot
For the temp control they do work well, IMO the potential is great as it eliminates over burning of the wicks. But nickel wire is a pita to work right, and more so on the KF4.. Other tank shouldn't be a problem tho.
It's not like built it, fill it and vape it right away, you still need to let it sit a while for the chip to read the wire and all.. So do note you will need a little patience to work it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread