• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What u started with, what u vape currently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun Andaakabaa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2014
Little Red Dot
decided to go full mech, braille mod (18650 batt), magma rda clone, quite happy with it. now to learn making micro coils, ohms testing the set-up, diy juice etc etc etc...

grab ceramic tweezer if u can! not that it matters but does makes building much easier:) and by the looks of it, ya gonna fog alot uh? (fog alot :laugh:) learn ya ohms law and buy good batteries for it buddy!

Last edited:

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
grab ceramic tweezer if u can! not that it matters but does makes building much easier:) and by the looks of it, ya gonna fog alot uh? (fog alot :laugh:) learn ya ohms law and buy good batteries for it buddy!

I agree. Battery safety is very important. read up on it. :) If you neglect battery safety, it can quite literally blow up in your hand like a bomb.

Last edited:

ahmadmfz

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2014
red dot
Started out with itaste vv3 with a kanger t3s. Then I got a nautilus mini. Using a panzer with aqua v2 for home. Now looking at the VS DNA30, Zero SX300 (hotcigg version), Cloupor mini and also the standard Hana V3 clone. So many to choose...

Ideally want to keep it $50-$100 and can hit 20-30w with an all day battery. Any recommendations? Pm me if you can help.

Last edited:

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
eGrip! :wub: here i go again.. http://youtu.be/9AjlhONgimQ theres quite afew more reviews out there but this guy will be more enjoyable to watch.

HAHA! i've seen that a while ago. I love how he's always going 'oops, somava......' when he drops something... which is very often. >.< that was the 1st review on the RBA base i watched, and it got me HYPED!

Jun Andaakabaa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2014
Little Red Dot
HAHA! i've seen that a while ago. I love how he's always going 'oops, somava......' when he drops something... which is very often. >.< that was the 1st review on the RBA base i watched, and it got me HYPED!

EXACTLY! furthermore when he reviews RDA's that shouldn't have leakin issue always ended up havin juices everywhere :lol: i buay tahan this guy sure dont give a flying fox bout his image! he being himself and thats why i like about him too!

are we getting alittle off-topic here? hope the admin will understand:laugh:

Last edited:

Currynoah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
EXACTLY! furthermore when he reviews RDA's that shouldn't have leakin issue always ended up havin juices everywhere :lol: i buay tahan this guy sure dont give a flying fox bout his image! he being himself and thats why i like about him too!

are we getting alittle off-topic here? hope the admin will understand:laugh:

Off-topic's fine... The Moderators here are an awesome bunch. :laugh:

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
rip trippers is another real funny dude i feel, really show his passion for vaping in his videos, would be awesome if we could get some of the juices he sells..

Twisted420, rip, and richard ng are the reviewers i watch the most.
i would love to try some of Rips products. he seems genuinely passionate about flavours. but i'm very sure they are gonna be pricey. :(

loll88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Twisted420, rip, and richard ng are the reviewers i watch the most.
i would love to try some of Rips products. he seems genuinely passionate about flavours. but i'm very sure they are gonna be pricey. :(

he actually has a website selling them, well sad thing is there is no way we can get it, once you check the site out you will know why.. price is alright, pictures are tempting, names sound so delicious. sigh

oh oh another youtuber, twisted messes, i think he is worth a mention because of those beautiful coils they build, if you are free can check out their insta too!

catsitter

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2014
Massapequa Park, NY, USA
A friend gave me a cig-a-like about a year ago... Didn't like it at all so I didn't pursue it. Then in July I got an Anyvape version of an ego-c twist with their version of a Kanger mini protank and loved it. Then a couple of Vision Spinners, an Eleaf Istick, Protank 2s and a mini Nautilus, and then I got my wife into it and for Christmas I got a Provari 3 and full-sized Nautiluses. I'm loving vaping! and looking for the next great thing... I really have to keep my shinyitis in check...

Mikey6

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2013
Bakersfield, CA, USA
In the 1 year vaping I've had:
Ego 650
Ego twist
Smoktech sid
Magneto
Nemesis clone
Stingray x clone
Ipv2
Smpl clone
Hexohm v2

Topped with:
Ce4 protank 2
Igo w
Kraken clone
Plume veil clone
KFL+
Plume veil clone (Yeah I bought another one)
Mephisto clone
Little boy
Hobo v2
Tugboat v2

I think that's it... For now.

Libertarian101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2014
everywhere

not really a fog alot kinda guy, haha! more of a flavor build, magma and its clones are more for the flavor hunters than fog city dwellers :) was able to get my hands on efest purple batts and so far so good. planning to get a multimeter as well to check coil builds when i start doing 'em. Not really planning on going sub ohm at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread