• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What u started with, what u vape currently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Lethali RDA. Just got this and loving it. The overall design removes the flaws from normal side/bottom intake RDAs, and even flavour RDAs like Magma with added advantages.

Pros:
- Top intake big-slot design prevents leakage, reduces gurgling and juice spitting.
- Chamber walls are cooled more efficiently by top airflow, providing a cooler vape with intense flavour, yet with massive amounts of vapour.
- Deep juice well.
- Stock wide-bore drip drip integrated with top cap, with choice of using normal 510 drip tip.
- Easy to build due to large post holes, thick & beefy slotted screws which tightens easily & clamp down to lock the coils (prevents broken wire) without rounding off screws heads like other RDAs.
- Works very well in single coil mode too.

Its about time for RDA makers to move away from side/bottom airflow intake.

ahmadmfz

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2014
red dot
Oh my...my collection is getting out of control.

Drippers
Mutation X v2 Clone
Derringer Clone
Veritas Clone
Raptor
Plume veil 1.5 Clone

Tanks
Lemo
Lemo Drop
Kayfun v4
Subtank mini

Mods
rDNA40
Cloupor Mini
Egrip

Mechs
SMPL

I think that's it I'm not going to purchase anything anymore. This was supposed to make me spend less on ciggs lol but it ain't happening.

Main rig nowadays is

RDNA40 w/ Lemo (lasts all day)
Cloupor mini w/derringer (stealth vape / backup)
SMPL w/ Plume Veil (home use / cloud chasing)

Just got my raptor and will be playing around with it more.

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
Oh my...my collection is getting out of control.

Drippers
Mutation X v2 Clone
Derringer Clone
Veritas Clone
Raptor
Plume veil 1.5 Clone

Tanks
Lemo
Lemo Drop
Kayfun v4
Subtank mini

Mods
rDNA40
Cloupor Mini
Egrip

Mechs
SMPL

I think that's it I'm not going to purchase anything anymore. This was supposed to make me spend less on ciggs lol but it ain't happening.

Main rig nowadays is

RDNA40 w/ Lemo (lasts all day)
Cloupor mini w/derringer (stealth vape / backup)
SMPL w/ Plume Veil (home use / cloud chasing)

Just got my raptor and will be playing around with it more.

That is quite an arsenal for someone who started vaping not too long ago. >_<

sharwngs

Feb 12, 2015
Started with Aspire CF mech mod(too big)
Switched to and currently IPV Mini 2 (nice size but I hate the battery cover and it's too smooth. feels like it can slip out of my hands any moment)
Waiting for IPV4 to come out and I'll be getting (easy magnetic cover + dual batt!! hopefully it has good grip)

Started with Dark Horse RDA, but I'm a newbie. Some forumers advised me to get a tank. So i got 2 Atlantis tank. Amazing tank

Jun Andaakabaa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2014
Little Red Dot
i literary just gotten my IPV4 and as for the grip texture.. imagine a rubber with powder on it.. can?:| It is still new though.

Started with Aspire CF mech mod(too big)
Switched to and currently IPV Mini 2 (nice size but I hate the battery cover and it's too smooth. feels like it can slip out of my hands any moment)
Waiting for IPV4 to come out and I'll be getting (easy magnetic cover + dual batt!! hopefully it has good grip)

Started with Dark Horse RDA, but I'm a newbie. Some forumers advised me to get a tank. So i got 2 Atlantis tank. Amazing tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread