• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What u started with, what u vape currently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

errolng

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Home

bananasg

Nov 28, 2014
I wish I am there
Yeah, I also find the ipv mini is not pleasant looking...so I took on the sigelei mini....my carry about for outdoor ... affordable and light if u know where I'm driving at especially living in the little fine dot...lol...

Hahaha nope looking real hard for the egrip RBA. Hard to find around here, ones that ship quickly anyway.

I got the cloupor mini because it was dirt cheap at USD$35 & I'm like why not. Best value right there. Same goes with the IStick! It isn't super expensive so I bought it also in a whim. Have since passed it to a friend. Didn't like its irregular output though.

Skip past the IPV mini because the IPV mini 2 is out. 70w instead of the 35w! Held it before and it is solid, with good output. But it was too ugly for me and I already have my cloupor mini and egrip.

I use the egrip mainly but if I want to just play with clouds I'll take my cloupor mini and plume veil and just play about hahahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ahmadmfz

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2014
red dot
have yet to check on the size of the sx mini.
the ipv mini is a lot longer than the rdna so will probably pass on that.
not concerned with power as i probably wont pass 30w anyway.

the sx mini does cost a lot for a china mod though

Probably because the yihi chip is a really capable one. You can look at the clones though if you'd like a cheaper opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

errolng

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Home
Kinda hope to get my hands on a marquis clone.. urgh i want it sooo bad!

have the original.
it's not hard to coil but i still find coiling on other RDAs easier.
find the flavour on it on par with the plume 1.5 and marginally above the veritas, which is great.
just remember that the draw is much tighter than other RDAs so if you like really open draws, its not for you.

try to grab the original if possible.
price is not as bad as it seems considering it comes with a drip tip unlike most RDAs and the coiling posts.
quality of it is awesome as well.

Last edited:

Greymon

Verified Member
Oct 7, 2014
Walmart
have the original.
it's not hard to coil but i still find coiling on other RDAs easier.
find the flavour on it on par with the plume 1.5 and marginally above the veritas, which is great.
just remember that the draw is much tighter than other RDAs so if you like really open draws, its not for you.

try to grab the original if possible.
price is not as bad as it seems considering it comes with a drip tip unlike most RDAs and the coiling posts.
quality of it is awesome as well.

Only seen the clones. ive not really come across much originals.

imabuddha

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2014
Miyazaki, Japan
I used cig-alikes for a few days, then got an mvp and a clearo. Soon after I bought a mech & rba, then more rbas, a Hana clone, etc. You know how it goes …

I settled on a 4nine with a Kayfun lite+ as my daily carry since it's such a small combo.

Just last week I upgraded to a ProVari p3 as I wanted a consistent, regulated, and safe vape that was still pocketable. ;-)

bananasg

Nov 28, 2014
I wish I am there
Sounds like me..welcome to the club..the list keeps getting longer..ha..told myself to stop...got the vape virus... :)

I used cig-alikes for a few days, then got an mvp and a clearo. Soon after I bought a mech & rba, then more rbas, a Hana clone, etc. You know how it goes …

I settled on a 4nine with a Kayfun lite+ as my daily carry since it's such a small combo.

Just last week I upgraded to a ProVari p3 as I wanted a consistent, regulated, and safe vape that was still pocketable. ;-)

Libertarian101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2014
everywhere
Not sure if any of you guys follow pegasus vapor academy on YouTube, some pretty strong opinions in this particular video. Whether you guys are fans of Aspire and Kangertech, here is a counterpoint. Personally, though I have never used either, was leaning towards a Kangertech subtank mini or nano if I had a chance to get my hands on them. Anyone out there with any of these products? Care to give first hand feedback?

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgHHSeAK_jc

Jun Andaakabaa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2014
Little Red Dot
Not sure if any of you guys follow pegasus vapor academy on YouTube, some pretty strong opinions in this particular video. Whether you guys are fans of Aspire and Kangertech, here is a counterpoint. Personally, though I have never used either, was leaning towards a Kangertech subtank mini or nano if I had a chance to get my hands on them. Anyone out there with any of these products? Care to give first hand feedback?

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgHHSeAK_jc

Just got my Subtank Mini and im well impressed by it.
Hits hard like an RDA with standard tank capacity for juice(4.5ml) and already convenient enough to refill, Produces plumes of flavors instantly each and every hits(50/50pg) even at 0.5ohms 30watts(max recommended) with wide open AFC, flavors still flawlessly retains.

I had tried both RBA and OCC coils, both performances were a tad different.
One side of my 0.5 OCC juice channel wasn't saturating properly(no bubbles were forming after hits) so i had to cover up the airflow and dry puff it every few times, That was even after i pre-saturated the wick with Juice and let it soaked for 10min before use. Anyways, Both! RBA base and OCC coils are easily rebuildable also the reason why i got SubTank instead.

For RBA base, The juice in the tank tend to drop slower than the OCC which both vapes equally well (big plus!).
Do take note that what i had received were the upgraded version/set. Meaning it has extra replacement black o rings, the RBA juice channel is wider and has the newer insulators installed.

Overall: Bolek Certified ! :vapor:

YMMV

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread