• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What u started with, what u vape currently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffydoo

Verified Member
Dec 1, 2013
NIL
Started way back with one of those ego pen.
Recently just got a cloupor mini, then a IPV4s then a X Cube 2 then a Evic VTC mini and a Koopor mini.

@Jeffydoo give evic VTC mini a try (new found ADV), I assume its same shop we 3 go up north - where ipv d2 almost always OOS the day it restocks.

I already have the eVic VT bro,
eVic VTC seems appealing but it only goes up to 60w, not sure if there's any issue with it but it's just annoying not to get..

But in comparison, I think the VTC mini has got a better overall finish as compared to the KooPor mini ?

Come to think of it I might just wanna pull the trigger and Consider getting the SX mini.

Construction is very sturdy..

smokyribs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
California
:D

Looks like you frequent a store that I frequent up north !!
The Subtank mini gold plated looks stunning! damn ur poisonous!

Was thinking of getting the TFV4 but worry that my eVic VT doesn't fit well how does it fit on the Evic VT?
Will skip the SXmini for now, I know it feels solid, but it's abit too heavy for the capacity of battery it holds, 1*18650,

Just a Headsup, if you're used to the airflow from the tanks that u are using now, and judging from the way u vape(Ni200+powerful stuff), u will find the KFV4 too restrictive, besides it has too many components and makes it kinda PITA to wash and wipe dry. Suggest you avoid the KFV4. Depending on your build, most of your tanks can achieve same, if not better Much experience with the KFV4.

Just my 2c

Cheers!

Yeah, i got to try a Kayfun V4 when I was up north. One of the customers who came in had an authentic (not sure if thats true) one he got online and the draw on it was really tight.

Quite the contrary to what im used to but there was something about it i really like and im not sure how i should put that feeling into words.

Feels like drawing in a cigarette and the flavor was amazing.

I found a good deal for an authentic one but I'm really sitting on the fence over here because its not cheap and am afraid that it might end up as an impulse purchase that will quickly fall off my FOTM list.

WarA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2015
I already have the eVic VT bro,
eVic VTC seems appealing but it only goes up to 60w, not sure if there's any issue with it but it's just annoying not to get..

But in comparison, I think the VTC mini has got a better overall finish as compared to the KooPor mini ?

Come to think of it I might just wanna pull the trigger and Consider getting the SX mini.

Construction is very sturdy..

VTC mini finish is really good so haven't got any tank scratch unlike the ipv4s, koopor mini is just stainless steel prone to scratches but the weight on it just nice.

SX mini on the other hand I think you're just paying extra for build quality(in the end still yihi chip like ipv4s)

edit: out of this 3 for TC capable single 18650 will definitely recommend VTC mini

chia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2014
Red Dot
Actually I find the KF4 too airy.. Sometimes gotta place a finger or 2 to cover the air holes.. That being said, it does have very good flavor despite of the 'airy' draw(to me at least). Very well build and the machining is top notch. Top fill is well thought out too.
The only thing I dun like is that it takes time to wick properly, else may get dry hits..
To each his own, but the slightly better flavor is not worth the extra effort for wicking to me

Jeffydoo

Verified Member
Dec 1, 2013
NIL
Yeah, i got to try a Kayfun V4 when I was up north. One of the customers who came in had an authentic (not sure if thats true) one he got online and the draw on it was really tight.

Quite the contrary to what im used to but there was something about it i really like and im not sure how i should put that feeling into words.

Feels like drawing in a cigarette and the flavor was amazing.

I found a good deal for an authentic one but I'm really sitting on the fence over here because its not cheap and am afraid that it might end up as an impulse purchase that will quickly fall off my FOTM list.

I understand where you're coming from, at that point of time, he might also be using a good e-liquid.
As an ex KF4 user, I'm sure we can get similar effect with the Subtank mini(Only with the RBA) on the tightest air flow.

Eversince I got the subtank mini, im no longer used to tight draws already.

Jeffydoo

Verified Member
Dec 1, 2013
NIL
Actually I find the KF4 too airy.. Sometimes gotta place a finger or 2 to cover the air holes.. That being said, it does have very good flavor despite of the 'airy' draw(to me at least). Very well build and the machining is top notch. Top fill is well thought out too.
The only thing I dun like is that it takes time to wick properly, else may get dry hits..
To each his own, but the slightly better flavor is not worth the extra effort for wicking to me

Hi Chia,
I know what you mean by Airy, as compared to KF Lite or the older era of atomisers, but once u've switch to sub ohm tank, u may find that the KFv4 is too tight..
but then again, each on its own.. =D

Retcon-Rocket

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
VY Canis Majoris
An update to my setups.

Started out with (2013):
1. Cigalike
2. Ego-c twist + ce-4

Moved on to (2014):
1. iTaste MVP + vivi nova
(still have this lying around somewhere!)

Currently (mods in rotation):
1. Chana mod Dna30 + derringer rda

2. SS Nemesis mod + kayfun v4

3. Copper SMPL + little boy rda

4. Cloupor GT 80 watt TC + Mad Hatter rda

It has been quite a journey, I'll add a couple of pictures when i have all my mods together, they're in different locations, some in my desk in the office, some in my drawers at home.

What's next?, beats me!

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

smokyribs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
California
Started with eVic VT + Kanger Subtank Mini.

Now:

Mods:
eVic VT
eVic VTC mini
IPV4S
SX MINI M CLASS
SX MINI ML CLASS (pre-ordered)

Want:
Hobo customs Hobo-x DNA200
Hcigar VT200 DNA200
Stickman Superleggera GT
Yihi dual 18650 mod

TANKS:
Kanger subtank mini v2
Kanger subtank mini v2 clone (gold plated)
Smok tfv4
UD Zephyrus
Sense Herakles
Aspire Atlantis 2.0
Ehpro Billow v2

Want:
Sense Cyclone
Uwell Crown
UD Goblin Mini
SvoeMesto Kayfun V4

ahmadmfz

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2014
red dot
Started with eVic VT + Kanger Subtank Mini.

Now:

Mods:
eVic VT
eVic VTC mini
IPV4S
SX MINI M CLASS
SX MINI ML CLASS (pre-ordered)

Want:
Hobo customs Hobo-x DNA200
Hcigar VT200 DNA200
Stickman Superleggera GT
Yihi dual 18650 mod

TANKS:
Kanger subtank mini v2
Kanger subtank mini v2 clone (gold plated)
Smok tfv4
UD Zephyrus
Sense Herakles
Aspire Atlantis 2.0
Ehpro Billow v2

Want:
Sense Cyclone
Uwell Crown
UD Goblin Mini
SvoeMesto Kayfun V4

Get the goblin mini! Fantastic flavour in such a small package. Irritating to fill though, needs to use a screw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eugene lim

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2015
d767400036f1bb6465c5ed52a8f32822.jpg

SX mini. M class with Billows v2[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

smokyribs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
California
Just started collecting

I have a sigelei 150TC and Evic VTC mini both paired to subtank minis.

I am planning to add 1 more mod and a tank or 2 to my collection soon. What is good to get? budget $200usd.

I'll get a VT200 mod by Hcigar and the new Sense Cyclone tank if I were you.

Or skip the mods and get a couple more tanks to play around with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread