What vapes with what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio
As a relative newcomer to this forum, I'll tell my story once more, and that will be that.

In late October of 2012, some out of town friends came to visit me. I was surprised to find they'd stopped smoking. They attributed their success to vaping. Intrigued and tempted, I bought an ego-T starter kit with clearomizers, and started spending a fortune on flavors. Now I had two expensive habits, smoking and vaping. Whenever I had questions about vaping, equipment, storage of juices, etc., I'd just google my question, and e-cigarette-forum would always come up. The participants were always saying such wonderful things about vaping, in the special lingo of the habit, that I wanted to be one of them. I wanted to make that leap and leave the "stinkies" behind for good. On the Saturday morning after Thanksgiving, I had my last cigarette. Every time I craved another one, I grabbed my ego-T. I've vaped my brains out, and haven't had another cigarette since that morning.

Here's my thread. What do you vape with what? During the cigarette "high value" times of day, such as after meals, I still only want tobacco flavors. Other times, I enjoy other things, and love discovering new flavors. The bakery flavors are a huge surprise, sating my sweet tooth mightily, as if I were eating them, without the calories.

So what flavors do you vape when?

Me:

First puff of the morning - strong cherry tobacco
With coffee - cinnabun or vanilla cupcake
With tea - blackberry brandy or cherry brandy
After a meal - strong cherry tobacco
With beer: tobacco flavors
With wine: tobacco flavors
With liquor or mixed drinks: tobacco flavors
Late at night: Absinthe

Can't wait to discover yours.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hmm, great thread and got me thinking. I am, as of about 3 weeks ago a full-blown NET (naturally extracted tobacco) fanatic, and that is what I would vape most of the day if I hadn't run out of my HHV samplers. Not to worry more on the way and should be here by Thursday when I return home (will be in Boise and Fargo until then). I also love the applewood from vermillion river, and preferred that after meals, especially after dinner as a semi-dessert ape. Hypermint from BMV is often a first thing in the morning vape, as I was a menthol smoker and that is when I get the strongest urge for a cig. I just got in some tobacco flavors from MOV, Classic CountRy4 and Smokey MTn 555, and they are ok, just, though I will be interested to see what they are like after a week or two steeping. I also got their version of the Applewood, which I like better, but not nearly as much as the VR applewood. Since I'm out of HHV NETs, I expect I will rotate the thre MOV juices throughout the day, mostly the 555 with drinks, and the applewood after meals.

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio
Hmm, great thread and got me thinking. I am, as of about 3 weeks ago a full-blown NET (naturally extracted tobacco) fanatic, and that is what I would vape most of the day if I hadn't run out of my HHV samplers. Not to worry more on the way and should be here by Thursday when I return home (will be in Boise and Fargo until then). I also love the applewood from vermillion river, and preferred that after meals, especially after dinner as a semi-dessert ape. Hypermint from BMV is often a first thing in the morning vape, as I was a menthol smoker and that is when I get the strongest urge for a cig. I just got in some tobacco flavors from MOV, Classic CountRy4 and Smokey MTn 555, and they are ok, just, though I will be interested to see what they are like after a week or two steeping. I also got their version of the Applewood, which I like better, but not nearly as much as the VR applewood. Since I'm out of HHV NETs, I expect I will rotate the thre MOV juices throughout the day, mostly the 555 with drinks, and the applewood after meals.

CarbonThief, thanks for your reply. I've been reading other comments everywhere about naturally extracted tobacco, but haven't noticed where to buy it. I'll take a look at HHV. I did check the Vermilion River Applewood upon reading you. Looks like 100 percent 5 star reviews on it. I think I might try that. I'm always looking for a new tobacco flavor.

mssam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
Illinois
As a relative newcomer to this forum, I'll tell my story once more, and that will be that.

In late October of 2012, some out of town friends came to visit me. I was surprised to find they'd stopped smoking. They attributed their success to vaping. Intrigued and tempted, I bought an ego-T starter kit with clearomizers, and started spending a fortune on flavors. Now I had two expensive habits, smoking and vaping. Whenever I had questions about vaping, equipment, storage of juices, etc., I'd just google my question, and e-cigarette-forum would always come up. The participants were always saying such wonderful things about vaping, in the special lingo of the habit, that I wanted to be one of them. I wanted to make that leap and leave the "stinkies" behind for good. On the Saturday morning after Thanksgiving, I had my last cigarette. Every time I craved another one, I grabbed my ego-T. I've vaped my brains out, and haven't had another cigarette since that morning.

Here's my thread. What do you vape with what? During the cigarette "high value" times of day, such as after meals, I still only want tobacco flavors. Other times, I enjoy other things, and love discovering new flavors. The bakery flavors are a huge surprise, sating my sweet tooth mightily, as if I were eating them, without the calories.

So what flavors do you vape when?

Me:

First puff of the morning - strong cherry tobacco
With coffee - cinnabun or vanilla cupcake
With tea - blackberry brandy or cherry brandy
After a meal - strong cherry tobacco
With beer: tobacco flavors
With wine: tobacco flavors
With liquor or mixed drinks: tobacco flavors
Late at night: Absinthe

Can't wait to discover yours.

Actually, my choices are similar to yours. First off in the morning, coffee (usually espresso), beer, wine or after a meal - strong "regular" tobacco. However, periodic vaping throughout the day - a mild "regular" tobacco flavor (around the 11mg mark w/ a 2 sec pull). Don't do the whole flavor/candy store thing much... I prefer something close as possible to regular tobacco...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread