What was the first efluid you really enjoyed and consistently vaped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted by Caridwen

worthatry

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Charlotte
Another +1 to JC Tenn Cured. This is my all day vape. 1 part Red Oak, 3 parts regular. But now that the holidays are over and I've discovered their $6.50 shipping, I'd love to find a similar flavor from a reasonably priced vendor. $6.50 for shipping when 30ml is already $20 burns me on principle....

I thought they had a free shipping option? I did pay for it last time though as I hit the wrong button. If you get three 30 ML bottles they take like $5 off so that pays for shipping I guess.

TBPlayer2112

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2012
Northern Illinois
I thought they had a free shipping option? I did pay for it last time though as I hit the wrong button. If you get three 30 ML bottles they take like $5 off so that pays for shipping I guess.

If your order is $50 or more than you're eligible for free shipping. Simple for me since I order for myself and my Father. :)

joelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2012
Virginia
Hubby's favorite is My Vapor Store's Fire Cured Virginia (actually High Caliber brand), with their RY4 coming up a close second. I've yet to find my all day flavor but Autumn Crisp from Johnson Creek was really good, their prices stopped me from ordering more (that and the fact that I went a little sample crazy when we started this journey and have like 20 different flavors to try before I can justify buying any more :blush: )

markdm4805

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Stockton, CA
The first E Liquid I tried was Citrus Menthol from BJz Vape Shop. I went in to buy my kit and John asked if I was a menthol or a regular smoker. As a former menthol smoker I learned that menthol e liquids are way different than menthol analogs in a very good way. Im still searching for my regular vape. I gotta say my Cafe Mocha is the closest to my regular vape. It will make a repeat appearance in my next order. I'm also gonna try DIY so I may very well find a new go to vape in that process. I also like to point out to those who smoked full flavor analogs give a menthol e liquid a try you may very well like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread