What was your first e-cig (and 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole
1. Blu disposable. Didn't like it, didn't work very well, but I saw the possibilities, and figured "Well, maybe the regular kit will be better than the disposables." and went looking for a deal online. Soooooo glad I did, because I saw the reviews and started researching, which led me to:

2. Apollo's Superior eGo kit. Haven't had a cigarette since the day it came in the mail. 2 batteries, a couple clearos, a charger and a bottle of juice. Passing this on to my friend now that I have started using:

3. Innokin MVP. I love it and hug it and call it George.

Next? Well, not sure. I love the feel of the MVP, so I'm looking into other box mods. I'm intrigued by the whole bottom feed thing.

MikeDG

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Gilbert, AZ
Started with 808 version couple years ago... didn't work. Only ordered one flavor of juice and didn't like. went back to analogs until my friend told me about his setup.

knocked off ego kit for $55! came with 1 CE4 clearomizer that lasted 3 days. came accross this GREAT forum, and read what people are liking.

enjoying my Joyetech eGo C-Twist with 2 Kanger T3 tanks (which I recoil).

wanting to buy iTaste MVP, but the weight is pushing me away.

just ordered a mini eGo battery and mini Kanger for my to go (work) setup. I'm happy... (for now) hehehe! :laugh:

NicoHolic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
USA
MyFreedomSmokes $14.95 VV Ego 650 + CE4 - Discovered I loved vaping and 50/50 too thick for top coil

Joyetech eGo 650 stainless USB Passthrough + 2 Kanger Mini ProTanks - Safe for work, looks like a tire gauge

Joyetech eVic + 2 Kanger ProTanks - typical tubesteak APV, fun for the tech, good resistance checker for a mechanical

REO Grand (nice powdercoat silver vein) + Reomizer 2 RBA - Vaping Nirvana with sub-ohm micro coils - the Quest has ended! The wife loves it - wants a wood one.

REO Grand (tumbled raw aluminum) + THREE Reomizer 2s - my daily driver + a couple RBAs for micro coil experiments

Future lines will begin with REO

Last edited:

Sarahbear

Verified Member
Jul 16, 2013
Albuquerque, NM
Blu disposables were my first, didn't successfully quit with these.
Then I moved onto eGo type batteries, probably went through about 8 or so of these of different sizes. Still have 2 as backups and gave one to my brother.
I just got my Vamo V3 and am loving it.
Waiting on my eVic with white battery tubes and ring. Can't wait to play with it!

I just got my first carto tanks too, I am loving them!

samuraijill

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
Oregon High Desert
I started with ecf :)
1. Smokeless Image Volt stick batteries and cartos. I quit smoking with these and still keep some around.
2. Volt X2 batteries, my first manuals. Used these for a looong time.
3. 1300 Vision Spinners and Vivi Novas or Protanks. Very happy and satisfied at the moment with this setup :)

But...

Then I found Atmizoo, and now I'm stalking their mech mods...

I guess it happens to a lot of us!

LT Smok

Jul 9, 2013
Winchester Va
First one I ever tried a cheap alternative to a BLU cig.. It was a rechargeable that could be bought at Sheetz gas station... I tried those a few times over the past few years and they never seemed to work for me.. I would always go back...

This year my friend got me into real vapes... Started off he bought me an Ego setup... I had that for a few months then I bought a Vpower from him.. It was great but the small batteries were not that great the battery life sucked ...

Then i bought my Smoketech SID and I LOVE IT... I have a puritank,a Cartotank and now an RBA for it... I also have plenty of replacement cartos,heads,and supply for the RBA plus juice

Kycap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
UK
1- Njoy Disposable (Quickly disposed of)
2- eGo 900mah (Faulty)
3- eGo vv & vv passthrough (for the PC)
4- Vamo stainless steel
5- Provari Mini
6- Evic
7- Kamray K100 (sold)
8- Sigelei 19b
9- Sigelei 19e
10- Sigelei 8w
11- Provari Mini Bronze (in the post)

Must stop this obsession.

Loads of toppers from Vivi Nova to RBA's. I spent less when i smoked but hey, what a great hobby and far healthier than stinkies.

Last edited:

Dirgon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2011
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Envy Bliss. Cheap throwaway one, created zero visible vapor, nearly no flavor. It was, all in all, terrible. It was also $80 for a kit (two batteries, 5 carts, USB charger)

About a year later I bought... Dragon... I think? It, too, was $80, but used cartos. The flavor was good, actually produced a decent amount of vapor (at least a visible amount) but the battery life, again those little two or three hundred mah cig-looking ones, was crap, but this one I was able to return (the entire reason I purchased it was their 30 day refund period)

Then I bought an eGo kit w/ 510 atties and began to really vape. Quit smoking the day I got it. A couple weeks later picked up stuff for eGo-T.

So my first kit was an Envy Bliss. My first real kit was a classic eGo.

Very short list for me:

- A Blu disposable - I purchased this long before finding ecf and even before I knew there were electronic cigarettes that didn't actually look like cigarettes. All I wanted was to see if I could use that to save money of even just to stealth smoke in school/inside my house. Lasted a day or two and I decided it was a waste of money, but it got me started on the path to ecigs.

- Vision Spinner 1300 mAh - Thanks to the people here I got to skip the cigalikes and even standard ego batteries and go straight with the spinner. My original thought process however led me from V2 to the Halo G6 and then the Halo Triton. I am absolutely loving the VV and the long battery life.

- For my next purchase, I want to look around for something with VW as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread