What was your first e-cig (and 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jova3

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
El Paso currently
1) njoy
2) various 801 pen style with the leak through battery
3) Prodigy v1 w/ 801 by puresmoker
4) prodigy v2
5) icon by puresmoker 801 with 510 adapter
6) itaste SVD
7) precise simplicity by super-t with 510

I paid $80 for that piece of crap njoy.
I loved drippy batteries on the pen style. I gave up on cartridges because I was tired of that burnt cotton taste, and would drip right on the coil wick.
Puresmoker seems to discontinue support for a device after like a year, which is kinda disappointing.
I purchased the itaste from a local shop after my icon was having issues. That thing lasted less than a month, and then one night it just got burning hot, every LED and LCD on that thing started glowing, and it smelled like an electrical fire. Brought it back to the shop and got a refund.
I checked out super-t when I heard about them in a thread on best mechanical mods

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Mountain_Rain96

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Atlanta Ga.
I was a 'slow' learner.

1: Blu. (cigalikes) Self explanatory. Terrible battery life and build quality, cartridges too expensive. Wayyyyyy too expensive.

2: Smoketip. (cigalikes)Slightly better quality batteries, terrible, inconsistent prefilled cartos.

3: 21stCentury (cigalikes) Junk. JUNK!!! Batteries didn't even last 2 weeks. Two weeks! Worse quality than Blu...and I didn't think that was even possible!

4: Vapor4Life: (cigalikes) Much, MUCH better quality. Good hardware, and good, long-lasting cartos, if you kept them topped off properly. Never ordered any of their eGo gear, because I was drawn to the many more options with the 510 crowd. They are a good company, though, and I would recommend them to anybody.

5: No one, particular company here, as I ditched cigalikes to join the eGo world, and spread my business around. Some of the best vendors I order from now are: SimplyVapes, SmokTek, FastTech, VapingXtreme, and Cuecig. I just recently started ordering from MBV, but it's too early in the 'game' to tell for certain if I like their e-liquids. My banana cream pie liquid is still having to steep, as it just tastes like chemicals right now, and totally un-vapable.

My equipment of choice these days: EGO Twists, Spinners, my eGo-V v2, and iClear16's and 30.

Last edited:

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Started a year and a half ago, I think Ive done rather well, not gone too crazy on PVs

1- Hilton kit, returned it, very weak, not ultra expensive but spent more time charging than using.
Used the money for the
2-KGO 1100 mah, great, still have a couple from over a year ago.
3-Saber Touch Kicked edition 2 of them, sold unused items and paid for them, one sold for what i paid. the other will to my Boyfriend.
4-Smok Tech Natural - my son confiscated it, got it as a trade.
5-Super-T ELA - spent my christmas. Bday money on it, so no actual cost to me:)
6-Super-T ELA-on its way. been selling a lot of unused items to make up for the cost.

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
There sure are a lot of devices I had never heard of before reading this thread.

1. green Smoke in 2010: didn't take but I liked the idea
2. Vapor King in 2012: Starter using at events/places I couldn't smoke
3. Vapor Titan and more flavors in late 2012, early 2013: Stopped smoking in car, smoked less at work using v4L USB but still couldn't quit
4. Joyetech vv eGo-T upgrade kit: Quit on Day 2
5. More eGos, 1 350mAh, 3 650mAh, 1 1000mAh and Kanger Protank, Evods and carto tanks as toppers
6. iTaste MVP
Next
7. iTaste MVP 2.0 when it comes out
8. ProVari mini or Reo
9. Bliss

Ibvapin

ECF Veteran
I started with a joyetech 510 and a blu. The blu was crap and the 510 worked OK just not long enough battery life. Then I got me a screwdriver mk II. I loved it great battery life and durability. Then I wanted to upgrade again so I got a silver bullet and an omega. The silver bullet was great but I had a couple of issues with the button. My omega was my goto device for a while. It started having a couple of issues and needed to send it back in but never have (probably will now that I've thought about it) then I got a boxmod used it for a while but went back to the SDMK II for a long time it's the most reliable out of them all. Then I got a couple of egos and switched back and forth between ego and SDMK II. After a few months I decided to get an ego twist since I'd wanted a VV device for ever. I loved it so I decided to get a vamo and put a cool skin around it and that's what I'm using now. I ordered a ITASTE SVD should be here any day now. I'm figuring end of week. I've also built quite a few box and flashlight mods that I loved in between all of them :)
I dripped on lr 510 attys for most of the time this year I started using bcc tanks now I'm into RBA's got an A8 from empire and took the rubber seal out and haven't used anything else in 5 or 6 months. Like McDonald's I'm loving it. I wouldn't use an analog for anything even if it was going to kill me! :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread