what was your first e cig when you got into vaping~?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudia P

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2013
Dayton, TN, USA
On Tuesday I bought a Blu disposable menthol to see if I would like this, I did like it but thought I should try others to see if I liked them better so on Wednesday I got a Cig2o mini kit. I like both of them and while I haven't stopped using analogs completely yet I have only smoked like 3 a day. Already I am starting to feel better and the analogs are starting to taste nasty so today I found this forum and have begun my journey to learn more about the different kits and vapors, and decide which setup I want.

TinkDosi

Apr 24, 2013
Beaver Falls, PA, USA
On Tuesday I bought a Blu disposable menthol to see if I would like this, I did like it but thought I should try others to see if I liked them better so on Wednesday I got a Cig2o mini kit. I like both of them and while I haven't stopped using analogs completely yet I have only smoked like 3 a day. Already I am starting to feel better and the analogs are starting to taste nasty so today I found this forum and have begun my journey to learn more about the different kits and vapors, and decide which setup I want.

That's awesome Claudia P! There's a ton of info and support here. Best of luck to you :)

input_output

Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
here, there, everywhere
a cheap run of the mill ego, then an ego-V 1100mah. Added another atomizer as spare and what appears to be a first gen vivi nova tank. Both of which, the wick has failed me.

sigh..... initial drawbacks like this plus user error put me off e-ciggs for a while. till other flavours came thru the mail. And the dripping method worked well for sampling the diff juices :)

thank god for google and youtube

chellemakepeace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2013
Atlanta
My VERY first one ever was a "Modern" brand. It was years ago, and it was not much fun. Luckily, things have been improved upon, and I tried a Blu cigg and was more impressed than I was several years ago.

now I am still a very new vaper, and am using an 808 batteries and carts from Vapage.

Cig2o was my first cig a like kit...

Gaspar74

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2013
Ma
Vapor4 life e cig back in like 09 it didnt work for me and continued to smoke like a chimney till 2 weeks ago I got the "Smoke to live" brand RN4081 cig look alike from a mall Kiosk VERY over priced but has been working mostly for me.. On order are two Joyetech Ego C twists some Kanger T3s clearomizers as well as some different juice. I'm anxiously awaiting the mail.. Ugh weekends and no mail....

Phido

Jul 19, 2013
SE Michigan
Started with Blu disposable from the gas station to try it out.
Then V2 "couples" kit with prefilled carts.
Then blank carts.
Followed by a whole bunch of extra 808 batteries.
Some cheap Clearos.
In process of upgrading to some "twists" and eVods - finally getting away from the 808 gear.
Will probably keep the 808 stuff around for the wife to use though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread