What websites allow you to choose your PG/VG ratio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio
OK, I will - if you promise to put the cost including shipping in a note with it, along with your PayPal address so I can pay you back. I will attempt to figure out how to PM you on this site now - be back if I can't figure it out. :laugh:
Stop worrying!

I just want you to have the liquid ASAP. I saw someone else posting, in another thread, that her package was delayed, that she was out of juice, and was biting her nails. When I see things like that, I wish I could teleport them some supply. I hate the thought of anyone going into a store and buying cigarettes, which nanny makes so convenient for us, while keeping the vape lolly out of reach.

I would say that of the priorities we all have in participating in this forum, one of them is to support each other. Hopefully we can all vape on.

Your friend in vaping,

• Winner
Reactions: Liz W

Liz W

Jul 14, 2012
California
Stop worrying!

I just want you to have the liquid ASAP. I saw someone else posting, in another thread, that her package was delayed, that she was out of juice, and was biting her nails. When I see things like that, I wish I could teleport them some supply. I hate the thought of anyone going into a store and buying cigarettes, which nanny makes so convenient for us, while keeping the vape lolly out of reach.

I would say that of the priorities we all have in participating in this forum, one of them is to support each other. Hopefully we can all vape on.

Your friend in vaping,

Thanks, it does take a village since they are bound and determined to get us back on the icky sticks.

Reactions: Bliss Doubt

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Oh my GOSH no apology needed at all! in no way was I blaming you...I was venting at the company, I am SO sorry if it seemed otherwise. :( What you did is above and beyond and I appreciate it but I cannot accept your gift of juice, it is not your fault and it is water under the bridge, But THANK YOU, you're a good human:)
I'm glad you got sorted out but you also kinda hijacked @rammstein thread and made it about yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread