• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What will you recommend for my next upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rustl3r

Aug 1, 2015
Now my list just got shorter to Snow Wolf/ipv 4s/RX200.

Vaper pros, please kindly advice! :blink:

If you want future proof stay away from snow wolf, it great to have auto detect but it can only use nickel for tc. RX200 much more better in my opinion, you can use all type of wire available, firmware upgradeable and nice to hold in your hand. IPV4S is a good mod but as someone already mentioned, it kinda outdated but still good.

Ninthsine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2015
I wouldnt say to definately go with the dna200. Worked my way up from a smok m80 to xcube2, and bought a spare d2. I like fiddling with my mods so I bought an efusion dna200.

The efusion dna200 has consistent firing. Love it from the day I bought it. Fast charging. I dont have to take out the battery and charge it. Just simply plug in with USB cable from your mobile charger. Vuala.

But recently my chip showed "Warranty Service". Contacted evolv and they said its out of calibration and told me to send the device to them and they will replace my chip. Sounds great right? Not so great when you know you aint getting it back due to some restriction reasons.

Now my dna200 is laying eggs. Thinking about getting the wismec rx200. The 3 18650 and price is quite a steal. Plus, upgradeable firmware. That is definately a must for me.

Tbh, if it werent for the dna chip failing on me, I wouldnt have thought of buying another mod. :unsure:
Hey, maybe you could try taking the chip out and send it to them? After its only a chip *wink*

Marinater

Nov 4, 2015
Oklahoma
Jason-derulo-what-if.jpg

i mean the Reuleaux .......either chip is good.
3 batts, tc support for multiple wires, 200 w :banana:

Scarcliff

Dec 10, 2015
Yup sent my chip, both actually haha was on another diy and got a similar issue.
Not warranty service though but just board was experiencing some cold start issue(starting up after long idle).

Its good to know that I'm not alone with a, can I say, faulty chip? :lol:

Hope they can do an update on this. I cant be sending the chip over and over again.
Still gonna get the Rx200 I guess. Just in case.:smokie:

Scarcliff

Dec 10, 2015
A D2 with an STM is a great setup, I have the same setup and 4 Kayfun Lite +'s as well...you can spend more money but there's really no point, expensive mods don't produce more flavor or vape better than what you've got...some will argue this statement of course...it's all about your build.

Couldnt agree more. But looking in the cupboard filled with mods, tanks, juices, tools, wires and all vape stuff just feels so.. good. To some, its no longer an addiction, its a hobby. If you can afford the best, then why not right? :thumbs:

smokyribs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
California
Couldnt agree more. But looking in the cupboard filled with mods, tanks, juices, tools, wires and all vape stuff just feels so.. good. To some, its no longer an addiction, its a hobby. If you can afford the best, then why not right? :thumbs:

And then one day you realize that the reason why you started off was to stay off from cigarettes and save money. Don't go down this path.

5u45u9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread