• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
A friend and former co- worker has join the vaping experience due to my pushing and advising.
I let her use one of my Riva's for a weekend and she was ready to quit and start vaping. She ordered her own Riva's and I DIY e-liquid, so I gave her a bunch of samples. then one night she calls me at like 10:30pm , (im set in my ways, usually in bed by 11) and she is frantic all her batteries have stopped working and they wont charge and they look like they are charging and well that was a 2 hour convo on the phone, she comes to the house at my invitation granted, to borrow a battery or two till she can order more and get them in the mail.
Ok, here's the problem, she knew her chargers were prolly the problem frying out the batteries. At this point she had killed 6 yes I say 6 Riva batteries. She returned my 2 Riva's and 1 510 fried too. Now, I did lend them to her, knowing i was taking a chance by doing so, but i was really upset when she returns everything and doesn't say a word about them not working any more.
So I wound up having to buy new batteries. when I told her they weren't working she kind of rushed off the phone and it's been hard to get a hold of her lately, hmmmmmm wonder why??!!
So , guys what would you do???!!!

keyzygirl

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Key West,Fl.
I had a friend borrow 2 of my pink xl 808 batts and lose both of them.I refuse to lend her my vape stuff and just recommend a supplier to her now.I was upset and explained to her that those 2 batts and charger cost about $40.She didnt offer to pay for them.Lesson learned.I still help people but I make sure they understand before they take my stuff.Im not rich enough to supply people for free.I dont know what to tell you.Maybe ask if she will replace your stuff.

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
I finally got the nerve to say something to her, she himmmmmed and hhhaawwwwed, and appologized, but still didnt offer to replace them. i'm such a wimp and take everyone for honest caring people (like me) and just will leave it alone. I feel good about helping her, and prolly will again if she askes but like keyz said I learned a lesson.

Thanks Guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread